To JenyEliza...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I would like to take this opportunity to publically apologize for my thoughtless, low class post which brought the name Lori Ann Smith into a flame thread (http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...rittany-murphy-1977-2009-a-5.html#post1830006).

The fact that I used the memory of a murdered 8 year old girl to try to get your goat was extremely uncalled for, and there is no excuse for it. Clearly, the memory of this girl is very important to you, as it should be, and my mention of her in a thread is disrespectful.

I hope that through admitting my lapse of judgement, you can accept my apology.

I AM SORRY.

Last edited:
Apology completely accepted.

I can only hope to be so eloquent should the need arise that I post such an apology myself.

Thank you. Lori was a very special girl and is still extremely missed by all who knew and loved her. Especially at this time of year.

*cry* :)

Apology completely accepted.

I can only hope to be so eloquent should the need arise that I post such an apology myself.

Thank you. Lori was a very special girl and is still extremely missed by all who knew and loved her. Especially at this time of year.

*cry* :)

little-girl-angel_light.jpg

OH, and YES....she would have gone and told her mother about my language, and her mother WOULD have kicked my fanny for it. :D

She was 4 years younger and always tagging along me and her sister. Which meant we had to watch ourselves or she would tattle.

We were, of course, 12 years old and big, very important *MIDDLE SCHOOL* people at the time.

Such happy memories. :D

Forum List

Back