To hell with the GOP

By wanting to defund Planned Parenthood Rand Paul has betrayed his Libertarian base in favor of the extremist rightwingers.

As for the rest of the GOP this is just a red meat issue that incites the base while giving the Dems ammunition to use that the GOP is still waging a war on women.

Those quotes in the OP will be used against whomever is the GOP candidate.
Dems wage war on unborn babies...who want to live.

Republican women go to PP for abortions too.

Christian women go to PP for abortions.

Are they also "waging war on unborn babies...who want to live"?
Yes...but I'm referring to the political support they get from the godless libtards.

Only 4% of Americans are "godless" so obviously PP must have a great deal of support from amongst your fellow theists.
Only 3% are fags....they won't stfu either.

This fake outrage has nothing to do with Jesus. Christ made no such comment on first trimester human embryos. In fact there is no valid comment by Jesus on abortion what so ever. Modern abortion techniques didn't exist in Jesus's day. For that matter women's rights did not exist in Jesus's day. Women were the property of their husbands. A woman had no right to decide anything as important as any medical procedure what so ever. All that had to be decided by a woman's husband or father. In many cases a human being may well be owned out right by some authority such as a representative of the Romans invested in all life and death decisions. Jesus himself was sent to death not by his own people but by Pontius Pilot and that for just being a nuisance. It was clear that the Jews didn't have the clout to kill Jesus themselves.

There is no direct quote from Jesus on abortion. There is no direct quote that Jesus bestowed embryo's with a soul. All of this religious justification is hogwash.

"Abortion, infanticide and child abandonment were permitted under Roman law at the time of Jesus1. Surprisingly, abortion is never mentioned in the Bible,"

What Does the Bible Say About Abortion

If abortion was worth mentioning by Jesus obviously he would have condoned it or banned it. He did neither.

The truth of abortion is that you people are totally full of shit.

By wanting to defund Planned Parenthood Rand Paul has betrayed his Libertarian base in favor of the extremist rightwingers.

As for the rest of the GOP this is just a red meat issue that incites the base while giving the Dems ammunition to use that the GOP is still waging a war on women.

Those quotes in the OP will be used against whomever is the GOP candidate.
Dems wage war on unborn babies...who want to live.

Republican women go to PP for abortions too.

Christian women go to PP for abortions.

Are they also "waging war on unborn babies...who want to live"?
Yes...but I'm referring to the political support they get from the godless libtards.

I would be hesitant to call any woman that gets an abortion a true Christian.
Well...I hear what you say...but we are all confused, lost and tempted at some point when we are confused, lost and tempted...too bad someone in their life doesn't step up.

Sent from my iPhone at the commissary

I don' t blieve Christ condones our endless wars. I don't believe Christ condones discrimination, I don't believe Christ condones our gun loving society, I don't believe Christ condones governments that cater to the rich. So take your assinine judgments and stick it.

My comment concerned abortion, in no way does Christ condone it. I don't care about the rest of your slop

Really? Where in the bible is Christ quoted as to his doctrine on first trimester abortions?

Stop being stupid, time and time again you comment with nothing. Annoying

It is you being stupid getting all high and mighty putting words in Jesus's mouth. Hypocrite!

I don' t blieve Christ condones our endless wars. I don't believe Christ condones discrimination, I don't believe Christ condones our gun loving society, I don't believe Christ condones governments that cater to the rich. So take your assinine judgments and stick it.

My comment concerned abortion, in no way does Christ condone it. I don't care about the rest of your slop

Really? Where in the bible is Christ quoted as to his doctrine on first trimester abortions?

Stop being stupid, time and time again you comment with nothing. Annoying
Really, you cast a judgment on all Christians with your one opinion on what Christ condones and I respond with several of my own, and you say I have nothing. Wow is all I can say.

Originally Christians didn't even have authority to even cast judgement on themselves. A true Christian would have to ask a Jew to forward a judgement from a Roman.

You cast judgment on all Christians that believe in choice. And the fact that you are unable to follow the progression of thread discussions it only proves that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Stop trying to build a straw man, I see right through it

You still jerking off to that Ross Perot poster in your bedroom?

You know..... The scumbag that STARTED this whole mess? The scumabg that took down a decent man and gave the elction to a RAPIST and a pathological liar because George HW Bush broke ONE (1) promise??

You do realize that Bill Clinton would have beaten Pappy Bush even if Ross Perot hadn't gotten back into the race, right?

The Myths That Just Won't Die

LOL, this one has you upset. It's cool, girl. Chill.

I agree it's too much to say Perot cost HW the election. First of all, HW cost himself the election. With 1 1/2 years going before the election and a 90% approval rating after Gulf War I, instead of taking it to the street and driving through whatever agenda he wanted, he decided he couldn't lose that advantage in a year and a half and sat it out. Many of us who had been told our whole lives ... wait until the Republicans have power, then they'll cut government, were sickened by it. That was when I left the party. And I voted for Perot. However, two things on the article:

1) It's bull that Perot siphoned voters off equally. Clearly it did hurt HW more. Slick only got 43% and they call it a landslide, LOL.

2) The economy was bouncing back in the fall of 1992, Perot was a big distraction to that.

I do agree though it is too much to say HW would have won, it would have been very close though. Personally I'm glad he lost. I despised HW and Clinton was no worse than he was

Forum List

Back