To hell with the country

The president of the United States signs the defense bill that will deny citizens due process. This is not the U.S. it is a piece of shit land mass full of corruption that is stripping its people of their rights and wealth while turning into a Christian radicals state. We will see what happens next. If every citizen does not march on Washington over this bullshit then you deserve what you get.

This is still America, and it's a damn fine country.
So your mommy told you...........

The president of the United States signs the defense bill that will deny citizens due process. This is not the U.S. it is a piece of shit land mass full of corruption that is stripping its people of their rights and wealth while turning into a Christian radicals state. We will see what happens next. If every citizen does not march on Washington over this bullshit then you deserve what you get.

You're correct except for the 'Christian radicals state' comment. That's not what it's about at all. It's about Big Brother and the New World Order.

We are a politicorp.

I truly do sympathize with your frustration. We have become 'Police State U.S.A.' Have your papers on you at all tmes people. The Gestapo is very real.

To hell with the country is the only sane response to this administration! It's gone too far to be worthy of any kind of support. Because of him and democrats there is little in the nation to want to keep out f hell. Let it go.

To hell with the country is the only sane response to this administration! It's gone too far to be worthy of any kind of support. Because of him and democrats there is little in the nation to want to keep out f hell. Let it go.

I will not let it go! I am not going to be caught in a civil war due to the ignorance of people standing for a party that is destroying this nation. The Republicans and the Democrats are absolute in their determination to making this nation a police state. My grandchild and children are stuck in this shit hole that a majority of people are not willing to fight for because they are busy with their partisan bullshit. All the government needs to be changed. The Fed gone. The military controlled by sanity. 26th in education, maybe all of this is over your
head. Screw it, keep on fighting over party line crap while they totally fuck everyone. I will support a more effect means of change beside elections run by crocks.

I will not let it go! I am not going to be caught in a civil war due to the ignorance of people standing for a party that is destroying this nation. The Republicans and the Democrats are absolute in their determination to making this nation a police state. My grandchild and children are stuck in this shit hole that a majority of people are not willing to fight for because they are busy with their partisan bullshit. All the government needs to be changed. The Fed gone. The military controlled by sanity. 26th in education, maybe all of this is over your
head. Screw it, keep on fighting over party line crap while they totally fuck everyone. I will support a more effect means of change beside elections run by crocks.

I appreciate your sentiments but you have wrongly identified the problem. It isn't with the politicians. The foundation of our problems and difficulties as a nation lies with the people themselves. We aren't becoming a police state, unless all other efforts to control the out of control fail and there is no choice. "I gotta right" is the rallying cry of the left. They have a right to steal. They have a right to the property of others. They are filled with envy and jealousy. They have a right to a live of drug induced stupor and be indulged while they do it. There are two alternatives to a society growing along these lines. One is to demand that the police take measures to protect the victims moving us further and further into a police state. The other is for the people to protect themselves with any means at their disposal. The left wants neither. They want a state of protected anarchy.

A nation that has this as a basis for society simply doesn't deserve to survive. It has become rotted and diseased.

Forum List

Back