To Hell With Racial Profiling at Airports!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
"An engineer (ex-NASA project director) has what I think is the near perfect solution for all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. It would be a win-win for everyone & there would be none of this crap about racial profiling."

found on the internet(S)

Sounds good at first, but I have a problem with this.

Too many lovers have told me my testicles are dynamite and my glorious penis is a weapon of mass seduction.

As the obese and semi literate lover Meat Loaf once opined, "I would do anything thing for love, but I won't do that."

Last edited:

Too many lovers have told me my testicles are dynamite and my glorious penis is a weapon of mass seduction.

As the obese and semi literate lover Meat Loaf once opined, "I would do anything thing for love, but I won't do that."

TMI

:lol:

"An engineer (ex-NASA project director) has what I think is the near perfect solution for all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. It would be a win-win for everyone & there would be none of this crap about racial profiling."

found on the internet(S)

Grand idea.

Only what technology do we have in place that can do that?

found on the internet(S)

Grand idea.

Only what technology do we have in place that can do that?

thread killer!
:eek:

I think it would be easier and cheaper to make everybody travel naked. At the airport have everybody bend over and grab their ankles. If you don't see a fuse hanging out of their ass while bent over, they would be safe to fly.

NO reason to profile at all, EVERYONE regardless, is scanned, probed, fondled and photographed.

And that's just to ENTER the airport property, then security gets really serious. :lol:

Are you sure they didn't mean to call it a weapon of ass destruction?

I think it would be easier and cheaper to make everybody travel naked. At the airport have everybody bend over and grab their ankles. If you don't see a fuse hanging out of their ass while bent over, they would be safe to fly.

About that time they'd seat you beside some old fat skank with tits sagging to her navel covered with stretch marks and varicose veins. You want that? Me neither.

About that time they'd seat you beside some old fat skank with tits sagging to her navel covered with stretch marks and varicose veins. You want that? Me neither.

You knew my first wife?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You knew my first wife?

Isn't that everybody's first wife?

found on the internet(S)

Agreed.

Near perfect. :thup:

found on the internet(S)

Agreed.

fool.

It's like your other hopes, a pipe dream. :eusa_whistle:

found on the internet(S)

Agreed.

fool.

It's like your other hopes, a pipe dream. :eusa_whistle:

Wow!

ur pretty fuck'n quick! :rofl:

New Topics

Forum List

Back