To Hell With Insulting Somebody....What About Lying

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I watch CNN, FOX and local news. Things I understand from the local and world news point me to one decision. Fox News tells lies repeatedly and when program reruns are included they average about one big lie an hour. That doesn't even consider the smaller lies which are spawned from the originals. When are sponsors going to stop their advertising with a lying news network

I watch CNN, FOX and local news. Things I understand from the local and world news point me to one decision. Fox News tells lies repeatedly and when program reruns are included they average about one big lie an hour. That doesn't even consider the smaller lies which are spawned from the originals. When are sponsors going to stop their advertising with a lying news network

Could you point out two "lies"? Lie here does not include an opinion you disagree with.

Now, you need to be fair Cammmpbell (why are there so many "m"s in your name?)...it's not their news that lies. Their news is much like the news you'd see anywhere. It is their commentators and talking heads that lie, not the news part. News is news.

Of course, Corporate TV news is really only good for weather and traffic...

Did you scream "liar" when Cronkite reported on the VietNam War?

Could you point out two "lies"? Lie here does not include an opinion you disagree with.

Prove that Newt Gingrich has any kind of control over gasoline prices which would make it possible for the lie he's been telling, backed up by Fox all day long every day to ever become a reality. The only thing he might be able to control is the federal tax on a gallon of gas. Any other action would require the congress.

I don't want to hear the bullshit about U S production....it's the highest it's been in the last eight years. T. Boone Pickens said the idea of "Drill, Drill Drill" is a pipe dream and that believes most people who dream it are a bit naive. I'll believe him since he became a billionaire in oil...before anybody who is a candidate, an entertainer or news reporter.

$2.50 a gallon gasoline is the biggest dose of horse shit which has ever been told. Supply, Demand, Speculation etc. controls the price...not some politician.

One more thing....after all is said and done the oil companies clear 8-10 cents a gallon. You sure won't get any help there.

Last edited:

Speaking of liars, tell us the story of your active duty days, assbrain. I could use a good laugh.

Prove that Newt Gingrich has any kind of control over gasoline prices which would make it possible for the lie he's been telling, backed up by Fox all day long every day to ever become a reality. The only thing he might be able to control is the federal tax on a gallon of gas. Any other action would require the congress.

I don't want to hear the bullshit about U S production....it's the highest it's been in the last eight years. T. Boone Pickens said the idea of "Drill, Drill Drill" is a pipe dream and that believes most people who dream it are a bit naive. I'll believe him since he became a billionaire in oil...before anybody who is a candidate, an entertainer or news reporter.

$2.50 a gallon gasoline is the biggest dose of horse shit which has ever been told. Supply, Demand, Speculation etc. controls the price...not some politician.

One more thing....after all is said and done the oil companies clear 8-10 cents a gallon. You sure won't get any help there.

If Newt Gingrich is saying that he can bring gas prices down to 2.50, then it is Gingrich who is lying. Or he isn't lying and he really can.
But that doesn't have anything to do with Fox, which is merely reporting it.
Fail.
Try again.

In that case, either every news organization who reported on Gingrich's 'promise' to bring down gas prices to $2.50 is lying..... or.... you are a mindless idiot.

I know which of these alternatives I think is true.

Since he can't separate a fact from an opinion it is no wonder anything that goes against what he thinks he labels a lie and dismisses it.

Forum List

Back