To hell with compromise.

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

:clap2::clap2: Just the kind of attitude that the Dems need to win back the House! Good Job!

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

:clap2::clap2: Just the kind of attitude that the Dems need to win back the House! Good Job!

step away from the food stamps you lazy fuck and get a damn job

Seems the republican ideology these days is more important than the future of the country. Because you would rather put your own petty differences above the good of the people.

You would rather see the world burn than not agree with you.

Is that the platform the new party runs on?

Pure stupidity on your part (what else would we expect from the party of idiots). Your idea of "the good of the people" means communism. Government takes from those who do and hands it to those who won't. And then they tell everybody how to live their life.

Sorry stupid, but we're not compromising on shit until every last one of you communist idiots are kicked the fuck out of our country and sent to Cuba where you belong. If you want "compromise", then you need to meet us squarely at the Constitution. Unfortunately, we've compromised with you mother fuckers for 100 years and all it has done is turned us into the U.S.S.R. and has us on the verge of collapse just like them.

Dear stupid fucking liberal:

How dumb exactly so you have to be to place this quote - Push yourself again & again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds." Larry Bird - in your signature while preaching for everyone to live off of government? Notice how Larry Bird mentions - GASP - self and not government?!?

I never cease being completely amazed by the stupidity of dumbocrats

Seems the republican ideology these days is more important than the future of the country. Because you would rather put your own petty differences above the good of the people.

You would rather see the world burn than not agree with you.

Is that the platform the new party runs on?

So I see that reading comprehension is a problem for you.

It's such a misconception that compromise is good for the country and gridlock is bad. If it's hard for these politicians to implement more laws, then good, it's better for the country.

This is it right here.

It's not a partisan thing.
When the politicians agree, freedom and liberty loses.

Forum List

Back