To hell with compromise.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

I am ready for America to move forward in bold brush strokes and colors.

Time to let the Fiscal Cliff materialize. Afterall, it was the 'compromise' of a couple years ago that allowed the topic to be ignored until after Obama was re-elected.

I am ready for America to move forward in bold brush strokes and colors.

Time to let the Fiscal Cliff materialize. Afterall, it was the 'compromise' of a couple years ago that allowed the topic to be ignored until after Obama was re-elected.

Alot of topics have been avoided untill now. Funny, I thought transparency meant something else? Silly me

Seems the republican ideology these days is more important than the future of the country. Because you would rather put your own petty differences above the good of the people.

You would rather see the world burn than not agree with you.

Is that the platform the new party runs on?

Democrats got 50.3% of the total vote in House elections. Republicans only held the House because they had so thoroughly gerrymandered it in the 2010 redistricting, and because the advantages of incumbency are heaviest in the House.

Think about that, before you declare how the House Republicans need to set off on an extremist crusade.

Great stuff.

Don't bend an inch, not a freakin' inch, no matter what.

It's worked so well so far.

:rock:

Enough with the self- righteous BS. It's Obama and the dumbocrates that haven't worked with conservatives.

Democrats got 50.3% of the total vote in House elections. Republicans only held the House because they had so thoroughly gerrymandered it in the 2010 redistricting, and because the advantages of incumbency are heaviest in the House.

Think about that, before you declare how the House Republicans need to set off on an extremist crusade.
But gerrymandered districts didn't help democratics in the least...Nope, not one iota. :rolleyes:

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

why do you always lie.

see the part in bold.. that was one of YOUR rightwingnut freaks.

not a leftie.

grow up, loon.

Great stuff.

Enough with the self- righteous BS. It's Obama and the dumbocrates that haven't worked with conservatives.

Boy, no kiddin', all those "pledges" being signed by the Democrat candidates were hilarious. And the way those Democrats admitted they wanted to make Obama a one-term President, holy crap, that was amazing. And when the Democrats said they wouldn't accept one dollar in taxes for TEN dollars in spending decreases, wow, they really jumped the shark on that one.

Too funny. Those Democrats are CRAZY!

It's such a misconception that compromise is good for the country and gridlock is bad. If it's hard for these politicians to implement more laws, then good, it's better for the country.

Great stuff.

Boy, no kiddin', all those "pledges" being signed by the Democrat candidates were hilarious. And the way those Democrats admitted they wanted to make Obama a one-term President, holy crap, that was amazing. And when the Democrats said they wouldn't accept one dollar in taxes for TEN dollars in spending decreases, wow, they really jumped the shark on that one.

Could you give us a little reminder as to who the Senator was, along with his party affiliation, who said that he wouldn't work with a certain man if he were to be elected president.

The name escapes me.

Great stuff.

Oh Mac,

Stop it with the facts already.. It's confusing them. :lol:

Compromise is for pussies

Bring the country to its knees.......then the other side will compromise

Could you give us a little reminder as to who the Senator was, along with his party affiliation, who said that he wouldn't work with a certain man if he were to be elected president.

The name escapes me.

H..HH...HHH...Harry RRR.. Harry Reid? Give me a sec.. I hate this word.. DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDemocrat?

But gerrymandered districts didn't help democratics in the least...Nope, not one iota.

I have no idea why you're saying something that crazy. Could you explain it for us?

Due to their 2010 landslide, the Republicans controlled the redistricting in most of the statehouses. There's now a little Democratic gerrymandering out there, compared to a whole lot of Republican gerrymandering. Hence, gerrymandering gives the Republicans a big advantage. 20-30 seats, which is the Republican House edge.

If you have some better explanation as to why a slight Democratic majority of votes leads to a big Democratic minority in representation, please tell us about it.

The name escapes me.

H..HH...HHH...Harry RRR.. Harry Reid? Give me a sec.. I hate this word.. DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDemocrat?
diversion.jpg

Great stuff.

Republicans have principles. A major one is not raising taxes.

Mitch McConnell was referring to the number one goal politically, but when taken out of context- like you just did, It can get folks riled up.

Show me cuts on entitlements that democrats agreed to, because everyone knows entitlements are main problem driving our debt up.

The name escapes me.

diversion.jpg
No diversion at all.

We're back to certain people decrying the speck in their neighbor's eye while ignoring the tree in their own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back