To Hell With 3000 Texting Deaths a Year

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I need to tell Gracie my dick's hard

One thing for certain....there will be a permanent record of each and every transaction from each and every phone, Ipad, Iphone, laptop, gps, etc.

You are in an accident....your ass goes to jail.

Last edited:
one study showed its as bad or worse than being under the influence
No cellphones, no texting by drivers, US urges - Yahoo! News

Stantis-drivingAndTexting-RGB.jpg

Last edited:
I hate cell phones, and eveything about them. It has made people who operate them into the rudest people on the planet. Mother Terresa if she had a cell phone would have become rude over time.

One thing for certain....there will be a permanent record of each and every transaction from each and every phone, Ipad, Iphone, laptop, gps, etc.

3000 a year huh. Lets put a pencil to it shall we.

300 million people, and growing, in the US. We lost 3000 in a year. The percentage of the population we lost to cell phone accidents is .01%. Are we really busting our balls over .01% of the population?

3000 a year huh. Lets put a pencil to it shall we.

300 million people, and growing, in the US. We lost 3000 in a year. The percentage of the population we lost to cell phone accidents is .01%. Are we really busting our balls over .01% of the population?

Less than a 1000 people are killed a year due to gun accidents. Yet we have numerous laws on that. I agree 3000 dead is minor, however how many ACCIDENCE are caused not just deaths?

There will never be a law passed that will stop stupidity......
I don't know about that, Zander. My grandma had a pretty good system for stopping stupidity when I was about 4 years old. It was called "the willow switch." :lmao:

Even my big brother knew he had to wear a halo around Grandma. Her presence in a room was something like drivers on a freeway when they see a cop. Everyone slows down and wears a halo.

Good people stop stupidity.

I hate cell phones, and eveything about them. It has made people who operate them into the rudest people on the planet. Mother Terresa if she had a cell phone would have become rude over time.
Lately, you have to really watch them in the grocery store. They'll run right over you while yapping inanities to someone who probably wishes they were free from having to listen to all that stuff.

If states want to ban cell phone use in the car that's their right to do so. A federal ban, however, would be unconstitutional. In any case, there already laws against reckless driving in all 50 states, so I'm not sure why another law needs to be passed to address one specific instance of it.

If states want to ban cell phone use in the car that's their right to do so. A federal ban, however, would be unconstitutional. In any case, there already laws against reckless driving in all 50 states, so I'm not sure why another law needs to be passed to address one specific instance of it.

Do you feel the same about seat belts

In 1965 when I bought a new Cheverolet I took a blade and cut the seat belts completely out of the car. It was my first exposure to such an idea. Now I'm uncomfortable unless I'm buckled up.

Cell phone use, texting especially, while driving is stupid and dangerous.

Now I wouldn't care all that much except that those stupid and dangerous people put the rest of us in danger.

This is a good example where INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM rightfully takes a back seat to PUBLIC SAFETY

YET ANOTHER NEW LAW

This is stupid... just how on earth are they going to enforce this...?

Suppose I stop in parking lot and send a text.

Then pull out onto the road and immediately get into an accident.... now what???

The authorities have the right to subpoena my cell phone records, and what will they see?? They will see that at 'the approximate' time of the accident there was cell phone activity.... now what???

Im sick of BIG BROTHER looking over my shoulder.

Reckless driving is already illegal.... give me a break!

YET ANOTHER NEW LAW

This is stupid... just how on earth are they going to enforce this...?

Suppose I stop in parking lot and send a text.

Then pull out onto the road and immediately get into an accident.... now what???

The authorities have the right to subpoena my cell phone records, and what will they see?? They will see that at 'the approximate' time of the accident there was cell phone activity.... now what???

Im sick of BIG BROTHER looking over my shoulder.

Reckless driving is already illegal.... give me a break!

Poor baby.....how many automatic weapons do you own.

Gotta pay a little back every once in a while.

Another stupid law,that stupid people will ignore,whats next talking with a passenger,eating ,smoking.

Ya can't legislate stupid. How many deaths a year from tailgating? putting on make up,being stung by a bee.reading a book???

Another stupid law,that stupid people will ignore,whats next talking with a passenger,eating ,smoking.

Ya can't legislate stupid. How many deaths a year from tailgating? putting on make up,being stung by a bee.reading a book???

Driving a 3000-4000 pound vehicle at 60 mph isn't complicated....keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. If you can't do that stay out of my way.

This is another facet of the entitlement culture. There is a right to text while driving. You're entitled. Freedom of speech,

A lack of personal responsibility doesn't stop at the welfare office door.

Since when did the federal government give a shit about details such as the Constitution?

Forum List

Back