To have a few politicians with this kind of agenda

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

This is an example of why conservatives are idiots.

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

While I prefer to do business with real people, and those who speak English, I do not think the government has any business regulating what language someone speaks. English should be the only language the Federal Government does business in, but as New Mexico is, and always has been, a bilingual state it would violate their right to make their own decision.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

Have you ever studied history? Take a look at what happened to this country, and the world, as a result of the isolationist attitude that you are recommending we adopt. It was possibly the single worst foreign policy we ever had, and that is saying a lot.

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

You not only want to choke off our economy, you want to keep it dead. Good work.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

Will they be under orders to shoot non aliens who head south to escape the massive economic collapse your policies would cause?

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

We should abolish the entire idea of government subsidized retirement.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

Why should we be forced to pay for schooling for everyone who is on welfare? Or do you think education is free?

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

Again, this is not the realm of government. Maybe you should take some time to read, and understand, the Constitution.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

Great, that will put more people on your welfare system, and force us to pay for them to go to school for the rest of their lives.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

How could we possible afford to produce wheat that cheaply after all the rest of your economic reforms?

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

Don't worry about it, there won't be enough dollars to donate to anything, or enough people in the country to consider donating them.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

Why? Does it makes sense to you to swear to a piece of cloth on a daily basis? Do you have some type of fetish?

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

What makes a sporting event an appropriate event to play the national anthem?

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Stupidity is always offensive, but I am used to it. You really should consider finding ways for America to bless God rather than requiring him to bless a country like the one you want to build.

By the way, do you know that if we change just a few words you just described the entire economic policy of the former Soviet Union and North Korea today? Do you really expect it to work just because you are incapable of considering the consequences of your stupidity? I would rather live in the US that the Left wants to build than the one you want to build.

Next Thing, Woman belong in the Kitchen. If she leaves the house she has to have a Male following her around.

This list is the most Stupidest thing i've seen around..

This is an example of why conservatives are idiots.

While I prefer to do business with real people, and those who speak English, I do not think the government has any business regulating what language someone speaks. English should be the only language the Federal Government does business in, but as New Mexico is, and always has been, a bilingual state it would violate their right to make their own decision.

Have you ever studied history? Take a look at what happened to this country, and the world, as a result of the isolationist attitude that you are recommending we adopt. It was possibly the single worst foreign policy we ever had, and that is saying a lot.

You not only want to choke off our economy, you want to keep it dead. Good work.

Will they be under orders to shoot non aliens who head south to escape the massive economic collapse your policies would cause?

We should abolish the entire idea of government subsidized retirement.

Why should we be forced to pay for schooling for everyone who is on welfare? Or do you think education is free?

Again, this is not the realm of government. Maybe you should take some time to read, and understand, the Constitution.

Great, that will put more people on your welfare system, and force us to pay for them to go to school for the rest of their lives.

How could we possible afford to produce wheat that cheaply after all the rest of your economic reforms?

Don't worry about it, there won't be enough dollars to donate to anything, or enough people in the country to consider donating them.

Why? Does it makes sense to you to swear to a piece of cloth on a daily basis? Do you have some type of fetish?

What makes a sporting event an appropriate event to play the national anthem?

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Stupidity is always offensive, but I am used to it. You really should consider finding ways for America to bless God rather than requiring him to bless a country like the one you want to build.

By the way, do you know that if we change just a few words you just described the entire economic policy of the former Soviet Union and North Korea today? Do you really expect it to work just because you are incapable of considering the consequences of your stupidity? I would rather live in the US that the Left wants to build than the one you want to build.

First thing no where was there a requirement that God was supposed to bless America. The saying is more or less asking God to bless America.
But this comment of your's tell's me exactly where you are coming from

You aren't worth the effort.

100% Import Tax?

Good Luck Receiving Food and Goods.

The basis of this list is to create a self sustaining America. You know the country who use to lead the way in everything. And America grows food for the world or didn't you know that.

No, That Basis of this List is to Create a Totalitarian Regime.

Nothing but Oppression. This is list not only is Unconstitutional but Impossible to even work.

Oh, and where does the Federal government have any say or Authority in Sports?

Creating a Self Sustained Country does not mean Isolating from the World..

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

That wouldn't be America. You just earned an "F". You know, you can download "spell check".

100% Import Tax?

Good Luck Receiving Food and Goods.

The basis of this list is to create a self sustaining America. You know the country who use to lead the way in everything. And America grows food for the world or didn't you know that.

No, That Basis of this List is to Create a Totalitarian Regime.

Nothing but Oppression. This is list not only is Unconstitutional but Impossible to even work.

Oh, and where does the Federal government have any say or Authority in Sports?

Creating a Self Sustained Country does not mean Isolating from the World..

I think I said I had a problem with the sports one.
Oppression? Let me guess you have a Japanese car?
Putting Americans back to work is opressive is they have been living off the hand out from the government for the last year or so. For that I am sorry.

Forum List

Back