To get a conviction

Well you can't really do that if you promise to provide goods, then change your mind.

See, I take that as evidence that God is working, preventing you from making your point.

God is great.

Did I make that offer to you, Jubal? No, it was to my worshipful Cafflick mate, Dee, wasn’t it?

So shut yer Holy Communion host hating, turncoat Cafflik trap, you satanic Calvinazi maggot. You obviously belong to yet another patently evil immoral minority cult of theologically contradictory Proddies not worth pissing on

How dare you even presume to discuss Wholly Stricture with someone with the democratic and theocratic backing of 1.2 billion brainwashed, God-cannibalizing Cafflik souls - not to mention the infallible pronouncements of our poncing mincing Nancy-boy Nazi AA gunner and spiritual Guru - behind him!

How many Jew worshipping White Power extremists are there in your “Dances with Water Moccasins” cult these days? A dozen or so inbred chameleon-eyed circus freaks - not counting your sister-wife's two Mongoloid retards that died from rattler bites last Sunday?

Even if its 15 million, same as the rabid Baptist Proddie majority in ‘MuriKKKa, by your own puerile logic you are still in the same patently evil minority as the poo-chewing rump pumpers that your faux moral, cowardly Proddie lynch mob so spinelessly persecute.

Come back and talk to me when you hereditary Calvinazi curs get the guts to attack your equals. !nstead of the enslaved coons, octoroons, chinks, Hottentots, Hashemites, homos, and the other helpless minorities, that are the traditional fare for you fascist Fundie terrorists. :eusa_snooty:

Now you're speaking in tongues, whack job. I honestly thought you might provide some interesting excerpts for me to explain. But I can see you're just a mindless bigot.

Ciao, loser.

Now you're speaking in tongues, whack job. I honestly thought you might provide some interesting excerpts for me to explain. But I can see you're just a mindless bigot.

Ciao, loser.

Why, Rhett Butler! How un-Christian of you! :omg:

You mean you wanted to superciliously "proselytize" - to interpret your apparently semi-literate God’s poor explicatory skills - as was proselytized in turn to you by Pastor Flagon up in his one room "chapel" up in the Appalachian piney woods, to me and all the other inferior sinful wretches here.

Now how did I know that? :eusa_think:

Chips previously,

All you merit is a compassionate injection of the Nazi’s synthetic petrol, not the endorsement of your moral and scholastic superiors debasing themselves by arguing with a simpleton such as you - that you so transparently seek - with your imbecilic sadomasochistic Bible as the arbitrator.

No, I honestly was interested in seeing what scripture you could bring forth to support your claim, and I was interested in seeing if I could challenge it with scripture.

I love biblical challenges. I hoped I might get one, but didn't, bigot.

Forum List

Back