To Gabby, Nucular, Missleman and other ninnies like them...

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
You know what the difference is between me and you?

IF Clinton were still in office - or any democrat for that matter - and nothing else changed (9/11, war in Iraq etc) I'd STILL be SUPPORTING him!

Your party, however, has politicized the hell outta everything out of your outright hatred of Bush...

-Cp said:

IF Clinton were still in office - or any democrat for that matter - and nothing else changed (9/11, war in Iraq etc) I'd STILL be SUPPORTING him!

Your party, however, has politicized the hell outta everything out of your outright hatred of Bush...

would not go quite that far...I certainly would not bash Mr.Clinton...but would not exactly pat him on the back either! :cof:

He wouldn't have attacked Iraq.

I'm not even convinced he would have attacked Afghanistan.

After 9/11, I would have been calling for his head for dereliction of his reponsibilities as President of the United States. Wait....I was doing that...

Zhukov said:
He wouldn't have attacked Iraq.

I'm not even convinced he would have attacked Afghanistan.

After 9/11, I would have been calling for his head for dereliction of his reponsibilities as President of the United States. Wait....I was doing that...

Right - but that's not the point of the post.. .the point is to prove how badly the left has politicized this war....

Notice, no libs have replied to this thread yet? :D

-Cp said:

Listen up dickhead! You find ANY post in ANY thread where I've said I hate President Bush, or ANY post in ANY thread where I've shown a lack of support for his policies and I'll leave this board, and never come back. However, when you go through every one one of my posts and come up empty, you can come back and offer me a fuckin apology!

MissileMan said:
Listen up dickhead! You find ANY post in ANY thread where I've said I hate President Bush, or ANY post in ANY thread where I've shown a lack of support for his policies and I'll leave this board, and never come back. However, when you go through every one one of my posts and come up empty, you can come back and offer me a fuckin apology!

Thanks for the kind words....

Your Liberal rhedoric speaks volumes....

-Cp said:

Dear Cp,

What party are you talking about here? If it's the Democratic Party why are you bringing me into this? I am not a Democrat.

Seems like all your posts are either posting crap you found on the internet or making silly accusations about the orientation of other people on the forum. :asshole:

nucular said:
Dear Cp,

What party are you talking about here? If it's the Democratic Party why are you bringing me into this? I am not a Democrat.

Seems like all your posts are either posting crap you found on the internet or making silly accusations about the orientation of other people on the forum.

I never have said you're a democrat.. I'm bringing you into it because your colors ring true in light of all the posts you make criticizing President Bush..

"Seems like all" ?

So what you are saying is that Bush should be above criticism. No one should ever take issue with his policies. We should support him as a united America and never point out that he is wrong.

You people blasted Clinton every day for eight years, even with nothing was going on. Yes, Clinton couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. At least his pecker was in working order, unlike the current administration. Yes Clinton pulled off a few stock frauds and gained a few hundred thou from it. He didn't turn a blind eye while several corporate giants (Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, etc) looted their companies for hundreds of millions of dollars, then left untold thousands of Americans unemployed and penniless. Clinton did not invade a sovereign country based on lies and trumped up charges.
You would not have supported Clinton and you damn well know it. If Clinton had been caught unprepared for a terrorist attack, then acted like a total incompetent ninny during the next 24 hours, you have have had him fucking impeached by now.

There is no way you would have supported Clinton (or any Democratic leader) on anything for any reason. That is total bullshit and you know it.

Gabriella84 said:
So what you are saying is that Bush should be above criticism. No one should ever take issue with his policies. We should support him as a united America and never point out that he is wrong.

You people blasted Clinton every day for eight years, even with nothing was going on. Yes, Clinton couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. At least his pecker was in working order, unlike the current administration. Yes Clinton pulled off a few stock frauds and gained a few hundred thou from it. He didn't turn a blind eye while several corporate giants (Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, etc) looted their companies for hundreds of millions of dollars, then left untold thousands of Americans unemployed and penniless. Clinton did not invade a sovereign country based on lies and trumped up charges.
You would not have supported Clinton and you damn well know it. If Clinton had been caught unprepared for a terrorist attack, then acted like a total incompetent ninny during the next 24 hours, you have have had him fucking impeached by now.

There is no way you would have supported Clinton (or any Democratic leader) on anything for any reason. That is total bullshit and you know it.

tell me what did big bill do after the cole was bombed?

the us embassy 2 actually?

US soldiers dragged through the streets of somalia?

after us fighters were shot at by sadam?

please tell me.....

Gabriella84 said:

when ya see the big flash and survive...come back in here(if internet survives) and tell how Billy Bob should have done something while in office instead of playing with his pee pee in the tee pee!(Being that Anaheim is next door to LA) :poke:

manu1959 said:

please tell me.....

you forgot the first WTC bombing and the bombing of the Khobar Towers in SA where 19 US service men were killed.

archangel said:
when ya see the big flash and survive...come back in here(if internet survives) and tell how Billy Bob should have done something while in office instead of playing with his pee pee in the tee pee!(Being that Anaheim is next door to LA) :poke:

there was a funny article in the paper this weekend about how all the "smart" blue state people will be SOL after the flash and will be beging the red states to feed them, clothe them and shelter them.....christian rednecks will inherit the earth

manu1959 said:

please tell me.....

And once again, their silence is deafening.

manu1959 said:
there was a funny article in the paper this weekend about how all the "smart" blue state people will be SOL after the flash and will be beging the red states to feed them, clothe them and shelter them.....christian rednecks will inherit the earth

what paper was that...just curious..must be a family owned publication....very rare today!

manu1959 said:

please tell me.....

Well when our soldiers were getting dragged thru the streets of Somalia instead of Clinton giving the soldiers what they needed to protect themselves he was having sex with cigars and that fat funny looking Monica in the Oval office

And after the US embassies were blown up he sent a few cruise missiles into some tents in the cush.

And when he was warned of the impending terror threat by our intelligence and Israel's, and was given 3 opportunities to take Bin Laden into custody he turned it down and tuned a blind eye and ear.

Clinton was a joke Gabby and as much as you don't like Bush he has done wonders compared to Bubba!!!

manu1959 said:
a wise arse lib journalista from the san francisco chronicle

being that he worked for the(yuk) SF Chron...I guess they were too busy hearing sarcasim rather than the truth! :duh3:

Bonnie said:
Well when our soldiers were getting dragged thru the streets of Somalia instead of Clinton giving the soldiers what they needed to protect themselves he was having sex with cigars and that fat funny looking Monica in the Oval office

And after the US embassies were blown up he sent a few cruise missiles into some tents in the cush.

And when he was warned of the impending terror threat by our intelligence and Israel's, and was given 3 opportunities to take Bin Laden into custody he turned it down and tuned a blind eye and ear.

Clinton was a joke Gabby and as much as you don't like Bush he has done wonders compared to Bubba!!!

exactly!..........also if clinto is such a stud how come the women he beds are less than easy on the eyes?........and scale.

Forum List

Back