To Faux News they all look alike

I don't think that the front page of the NYT is partisan at the expense of objectivity. But I must admit, I don't really read it much for the front page...

You don't think that the planned attack on JFK airport belonged on page 38? Shame. That's where it wound up on Sunday last.

You don't think that the planned attack on JFK airport belonged on page 38? Shame. That's where it wound up on Sunday last.

I had no idea where the story was...as I said, I don't subscribe and I don't read it for the news - my nephews who both live in manhattan do but certainly not me - I read it solely for the editorials..and I do so online...

Perhaps they did not think that a story about a supposed foiled terror plot without a lot of meat on the bone was newsworthy. I wonder, if the charges turn out to be dropped and the "plot" turns out to be not a plot at all, will the Post and the Daily News have the stories of the dropping of those charges on page one above the fold, or perhaps, on page 38?

I had no idea where the story was...as I said, I don't subscribe and I don't read it for the news - my nephews who both live in manhattan do but certainly not me - I read it solely for the editorials..and I do so online...

Perhaps they did not think that a story about a supposed foiled terror plot without a lot of meat on the bone was newsworthy. I wonder, if the charges turn out to be dropped and the "plot" turns out to be not a plot at all, will the Post and the Daily News have the stories of the dropping of those charges on page one above the fold, or perhaps, on page 38?

and like jimmah, Playboy for the articles, never for the pics. Right. Lust in the heart.

and like jimmah, Playboy for the articles, never for the pics. Right. Lust in the heart.

comparing the front page of the New York Times to a Playboy fold out is just plain weird! but I guess you have a partial excuse because you are a girl.
:rofl:

Dan Rather knowingly ran a story he knew to be unproven, with documentation his expert told him was a forgery, just before an election. Remind me, since I was not here then, what was your position on that?

How about all the red X's on conservative politicians by a certain Cable news organization? Or the purposeful arrangement of pictures where parts of words are framed in the picture to make the person look bad?

How about the insistance of the MSM to run stories with a "source" an Iraqi Police Captain, that they were told repeatedly was NOT a Police Captain at all?

How about green helmet guy in Lebanon? Or the doctoring of pictures from Lebanon to look worse then the situation was?

MM wasn't here either when the Rather thing went down.

sniff, FOX NEWS makes mistakes because they have a politcal agenda. Unlike CNN (Communist News Network.)

Obama%20Osama%20CNN%20Daily%20Kos.jpg

sniff, Anderson Cooper is out to make America a fascist nation, like Bill O'Reilly. :rofl:

comparing the front page of the New York Times to a Playboy fold out is just plain weird! but I guess you have a partial excuse because you are a girl.
:rofl:

I don't know, MM. It IS about as trustworthy as Playboy. :razz:

I prefer to refer to it as The Eschew Pork Times. I hear you have to be circumcised, Charlie Chaplinesque, have kiss-curls, and get around in a period Polish Zoo-suit and a Homburg hat to be qualified to buy a copy of it. :rofl:

just like when they Identified Mark Foley as Rep. Mark Foley D-FL

"they" all look alike, and all pedophiles just gotta be democrats! :badgrin:

FOX News makes a mistake, libs scream right wing conspiracy

CNN and MSNBC make a mistake, libs say it was an honest mistake

Both are liers as well as assholes

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 70
  • $Big Wave.jpg
    $Big Wave.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 74
sniff, FOX NEWS makes mistakes because they have a politcal agenda. Unlike CNN (Communist News Network.)

Obama%20Osama%20CNN%20Daily%20Kos.jpg

sniff, Anderson Cooper is out to make America a fascist nation, like Bill O'Reilly. :rofl:

Who says CNN isnt a right leaning channel?

Forum List

Back