To Everyone

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
Everyone,
Johnney says HI and that he is sorry for not being on here. He says he is busy with work and when he gets home he is to tried to come on here to see what's going on. So he just wanted to let you all know that he is still alive and kicking..and that he hopes everyone is doing ok..and that he misses all the pics of his women..

I don't think he missed too much Jmarie, but there are a few for him to catch up with! hehe! Yeah, he's been missed! but hey, your still here, so maybe instead of Johnney for now, we will post for you instead!:p:

Please no fatties for me..just hot men in uniforms..i have been really good on here...:cof: And thanks for thinking of me who needs johnney anyway when you have me...:thanks:

Originally posted by Jmarie
Please no fatties for me..just hot men in uniforms..i have been really good on here...:cof: And thanks for thinking of me who needs johnney anyway when you have me...:thanks:

This is true! No, no fatties Jmarie, not the same as giving to the guys, we will come up with something EXTRA special for you!:p:

:huh: I thought you were to tired to post....and where do you want me to bite you? :cof:

i gots plenty of love for you guys, but im used to being in bed by like 10-1030 now! it jsut so happened all my jobs today were in the PM, so i had the morning off to jump on here for a bit. :D

oh yeah! the job today is going to be a bitch. going to take 2 people. one for the roof and one (not me!) to rappel off the side of a building to work onthe dish.

Everyone,
Johnney says HI and that he is sorry for not being on here. He says he is busy with work and when he gets home he is to tried to come on here to see what's going on. So he just wanted to let you all know that he is still alive and kicking..and that he hopes everyone is doing ok..and that he misses all the pics of his women..

Hey hope all is going well Johnney!! James and Janeen sure do miss you!! LOL

ppsssttt...Jmarie...Can we see the boobies now??

I don't know Jackass have you been good? and where are my hot guys in uniforms?:boobies:

Im always good!!! :D

As for the hot guys in unuforms..thats Janeens and james' area of expertise.

What Jackass don't have any pics of you in a uniform? You post one of you in a uniform and than I will post my boobies..:boobies: :teeth:

What Jackass don't have any pics of you in a uniform? You post one of you in a uniform and than I will post my boobies..:boobies: :teeth:

I have my milkman uniform....

Forum List

Back