To Cut or Not to Cut

I'm just curious, Granny: Why so passionate about Circumcision?

Are you a Fan of The Uncut?

Actually, darlin', your [redacted] quote was not my personal quote, but me quoting the old goat who wants all children to be left with all their body parts. Personally, I think circumcision is the healthy thing to do and most likely the reason behind the religious beliefs of Jewish people. The same principle applies to Jewish dietary laws - some food is healthy for ya and some ain't. I will admit I think the Orthodox Jews may take it a step too far, but they're not bothering me because I don't eat at their table and don't have to wash their dishes, so who am I to judge them?

It's likely that I'm not a fan of The Uncut ... my son got clipped 36 years ago and we've never had a discussion about it. Besides that, if I were confronted with the "experience" of an Uncut I believe it wouldn't happen ... I'd be way too concerned about what might be lurking in all that extraneous flap that might be passed on to me.
I'm betting that Sam knows all about smegma. F&L

It comes as no surprise that neither of you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

"The animal kingdom would probably cease to exist without smegma." Thomas J. Ritter, MD

Smegma

HOW SMEGMA SERVES THE PENIS by Joyce Wright, M. D.
www.cirp.org/library/normal/wright1

Last edited:
Is this shit never going to end!!?? Now the state of MA is being encouraged to ban circumcisions altogether. I'm listening to this nit-wit woman who is pushing this thing and I can't believe what I'm hearing. She insists parents (Jewish or otherwise) have no right to make this decision on behalf of their infant children and that it should be left up to the child at some later point in life to decide for themselves whether to be circumcised. All children should be left with all their body parts intact. She feels any religious reasons for circumcision should be overridden and that any sound medical reasons are arguable.

Let me guess, this idiot is also pro choice? Let's let a woman choose to abort or not, but let's not let a parent choose what is best for their infant.

Rick

oh the hypocrisy of the dimoncwats, the gifts that keep on giving. :eusa_angel:

Yup...don't cut a little bit of skin off their wanker or else we're infringing on their civil rights....but they can cut their GD heads off and suck their brains out.

img_5867.JPG

Looks like Granny is Pro-Choice on circumsision

Don't you just hate it when the Government tells you what you can do with your body?

I am actually quite curious as to why the people supporting this decision are mostly right-leaning types.

I would think that they would be appalled at this government attempt to impose their will upon the populace in this matter.

So you agree that the government should not be involved in a woman's right to choose?

I don't believe there should be a LAW one way or another on abortion. No. But, I don't want MY tax dollars to go towards paying for someone to have an abortion either.

Rick

Do you want your tax dollars going towards paying for someone's circumcision? (i.e, should Medicaid cover infant circs?)
It doesn't here, and I am sure federally also. That is one thing I have a problem with, because they cover abortions(which I agree with), but they don't covere circumcisions.

I am actually quite curious as to why the people supporting this decision are mostly right-leaning types.

I would think that they would be appalled at this government attempt to impose their will upon the populace in this matter.

Right-wingers like flared glanses.

Is this shit never going to end!!?? Now the state of MA is being encouraged to ban circumcisions altogether. I'm listening to this nit-wit woman who is pushing this thing and I can't believe what I'm hearing. She insists parents (Jewish or otherwise) have no right to make this decision on behalf of their infant children and that it should be left up to the child at some later point in life to decide for themselves whether to be circumcised. All children should be left with all their body parts intact. She feels any religious reasons for circumcision should be overridden and that any sound medical reasons are arguable.

Perfectly sound logic, that's exactly how it should be. Fact of the matter is; despite what you've heard, there are no legitimate pros or cons for either side of the issue. As such, no man child should be disfigured based on the decision of another, not even his parents.

there have been studies showing that men with circumcisions are at less risk for contractiing STDs than those who are not

Perfectly sound logic, that's exactly how it should be. Fact of the matter is; despite what you've heard, there are no legitimate pros or cons for either side of the issue. As such, no man child should be disfigured based on the decision of another, not even his parents.

there have been studies showing that men with circumcisions are at less risk for contractiing STDs than those who are not

And studies refuting them. I posted some links early in the thread.

Also, did you know that girls who have their labia removed and their pussies sewn shut almost never get pregnant or herpes?

I'm sorry, but reading this thread I don't see "mostly right-leaning types" supporting this at all. It looks to me like most of them are against it.

Rick

☭proletarian☭;2090753 said:

Also, did you know that girls who have their labia removed and their pussies sewn shut almost never get pregnant or herpes?

But there have been no studies to refute the effect on the transmission of HIV.

And that is really the rub.

Herpes doesn't kill you. Syphilis is curable. HIV is the problem.

I'm sorry, but reading this thread I don't see "mostly right-leaning types" supporting this at all. It looks to me like most of them are against it.

Rick

Perhaps you're letting the names confuse you...

For instance:

"Rightwinger" is actually a left-winger.

"Proletariat" is a right-winger.

But there have been no studies to refute the effect on the transmission of HIV.

And that is really the rub.

Herpes doesn't kill you. Syphilis is curable. HIV is the problem.
Nowadays, HIV isn't that deadly...it's just a chronic disease.

Hep B and C are the ones that are particularly bad...and they are far more infectious than HIV.

that has to be one of the most stupid examples I've ever seen

Tell me, how has your life been traumatized or effected by having been circumcised. It's ridiculous to compare a little snip of foreskin to removing labia or sewing pussy shut.

Holy cow some of you are nuts claiming this is "mutilation".

Let's see, how many circumcised people here had a traumatic snipping experience? Who even remembers it? What drastic, horrible events in life make it so horrible you would call it mutilation and compare it to sewing up a vagina.

that has to be one of the most stupid examples I've ever seen

Tell me, how has your life been traumatized or effected by having been circumcised. It's ridiculous to compare a little snip of foreskin to removing labia or sewing pussy shut.

Holy cow some of you are nuts claiming this is "mutilation".

Let's see, how many circumcised people here had a traumatic snipping experience? Who even remembers it? What drastic, horrible events in life make it so horrible you would call it mutilation and compare it to sewing up a vagina.

I've been "mutilated" apparently. Never bothered me any.

The ladies seem to like it...

Rick

Perhaps you're letting the names confuse you...

For instance:

"Rightwinger" is actually a left-winger.

"Proletariat" is a right-winger.

Believe me, I know Rightwinger isn't a rightwinger at all, and the only person I see defending this is Proletariat. I still fail to see how "mostly right-leaning types" support this.

Rick

Forum List

Back