To Christians: What do you think the point of praying is?

There - a clean-up on Isle 4.... now this thread can get back to its original point....

Of course you wouldn't, that wouldn't be exercising tact. :)

Why do you lecture me on tact said? It was their sorry-asses that came in and tried hi-jacking the thread to throw it off course by stirring up arguments about whose prayers are legit and all... If they wanna start a thread called "To: Psuedo Christians" - then more power to em'. and I'd leave them alone..... if anything, they are the ones lacking any sort of tact....

Why do you lecture me on tact said? It was their sorry-asses that came in and tried hi-jacking the thread to throw it off course by stirring up arguments about whose prayers are legit and all... If they wanna start a thread called "To: Psuedo Christians" - then more power to em'. and I'd leave them alone..... if anything, they are the ones lacking any sort of tact....

Where's the deleted posts?

Hey -Cp, I rarely disagree with you, but to whom are you referring to as 'Psuedo Christians'?

Forum List

Back