To BO it's all about 'fairness", not solutions

We already tried right wing "give everything to the rich" fiscal plans for decades, they never worked.

Everyone pays their fair share democratic plans have been proven to work.

Why do democrats want to keep Bush-era tax cuts that benefited only the disgusting filthy rich?

Does "fair share" include people that don't pay federal income taxes at all?

Bush tax rates are reduced for ALL income levels, and 50% of the nation pays NO income tax, which is the Obama voter base btw...

10% on taxable income from $0 to $8,700, plus
15% on taxable income over $8,700 to $35,350, plus
25% on taxable income over $35,350 to $85,650, plus
28% on taxable income over $85,650 to $178,650, plus
33% on taxable income over $178,650 to $388,350, plus
35% on taxable income over $388,350.

I know. I'm being ironic.

We already tried right wing "give everything to the rich" fiscal plans for decades, they never worked.

Why do democrats want to keep Bush-era tax cuts that benefited only the disgusting filthy rich?

Does "fair share" include people that don't pay federal income taxes at all?

Bush tax rates are reduced for ALL income levels, and 50% of the nation pays NO income tax, which is the Obama voter base btw...

10% on taxable income from $0 to $8,700, plus
15% on taxable income over $8,700 to $35,350, plus
25% on taxable income over $35,350 to $85,650, plus
28% on taxable income over $85,650 to $178,650, plus
33% on taxable income over $178,650 to $388,350, plus
35% on taxable income over $388,350.

The Bush tax cuts are the main reason so many pay no income tax.

define fair share and do you call 0 percent a fair share

Can't read?

When capital gains tax rates go up, they raise less revenue. Even lefty Charlie Gibson admits that.

In spite of that FACT, King Barry just HAS to raise capital gains rates out of "fairness".

Makes NO sense.

The right wing goons said if we "don't raise taxes on the job creators", they will trickle down and create countless jobs. We already tried that and they don't "trickle down", only throw the funds in their already mountain sized pile of cash stashed away in offshore bank account.

Nice, lame, lefty talking point, with NO basis in reality. When upper income folks, many of them small and large business owners, are taxed less, the invest, hire and consume much more. This creates economic activity, jobs, and larger tax base, and increase revenue.

When tax rates go up THAT is when rich folks begin moving more money and jobs offshore.

I'm a self-employed contractor, and when those folks keep more of their money, my business picks up so I earn more, then I spend more which helps others.

Supply-side DOES work, every time.

It's a fact.

It's a 100% fact.

Under Reagan "trickle down", all we got was massive debt

Under Bush "trickle down", all we got was massive debt

Under Clinton "everyone pays their fair share" we got the most booming economy and largest surplus in US history.

Under W "trickle down on steroids" all we got was insane debt.

It's been proven time and time again that right wing fiscal plans have never, and will never work.

We need to put it at 35% and leave it there if we want revenue

The largest corporation in California, Chevron, is now movng out because of the recently passed sales and income tax increases. They'll take away thousands of direct jobs, and thousands more jobs from satellite businesses they support, and billions of dollars in revenue that will no longer be able to be taxed at ANY rate in CA. Texas will now reap the benefit of having Chevron in their state.

Libs just don't know zip about business or economics. You guys would pick an orchard clean then burn the trees for heat, and whine the next year when you had no apples or wood.

Forum List

Back