To be or not to be ...

That's what you'll get with Rubio. A sales pitch. He hasn't won anything, he isn't winning anything and he won't win anything. He's on his way out.

That's what you'll get with Rubio. A sales pitch. He hasn't won anything, he isn't winning anything and he won't win anything. He's on his way out.

I haven't seen any credible alternatives offered by any of the remaining candidates. They all support some way of funneling money to the insurance industry.

I haven't seen any credible alternatives offered by any of the remaining candidates. They all support some way of funneling money to the insurance industry.
The highest echelons of the Insurance industry are all Satanists, dblack. I can't recall whether you believe Satanism is real or not (it is). They have their own agenda. I don't see that Trump is that tied into them. If you have found differently, post your source and info. Thanks.

The highest echelons of the Insurance industry are all Satanists, dblack. I can't recall whether you believe Satanism is real or not (it is). They have their own agenda. I don't see that Trump is that tied into them. If you have found differently, post your source and info. Thanks.

Well, I said nothing credible has been proposed. I haven't heard Trump say anything credible.

As far as Satanism goes, I suppose it's as real as the people who believe in it.

ANYTHING? You haven't heard him say anything credible? How about his statement about the Saudi's and 9/11. Do you agree with that? Graham did. There is a 28 page report out there that exposes something about the Saudi's they don't want us to find out about. We need to have a look at that.

ANYTHING? You haven't heard him say anything credible? How about his statement about the Saudi's and 9/11. Do you agree with that? Graham did. There is a 28 page report out there that exposes something about the Saudi's they don't want us to find out about. We need to have a look at that.

It doesn't matter whether I agree with something he's said. He's nothing more than a salesman and I don't trust anything he claims to believe.

Why don't you posts evidence to back your claim they are satanists.

A mandate by any other name?

Yes, Marco Rubio's Obamacare Replacement Plan -- Tax Credits -- Is An Individual Mandate

I completely agree with the author. Tax incentives and mandates are the same damned thing. The only difference is the sales pitch.

I don't agree with you or the author on this one.

I would agree if the situation were that when the person without health insurance gets sick and needs cares to live......is allowed to die.

I don't see that has to do with the nature of tax incentives or mandates.

Yes, Marco Rubio's Obamacare Replacement Plan -- Tax Credits -- Is An Individual Mandate

I completely agree with the author. Tax incentives and mandates are the same damned thing. The only difference is the sales pitch.

I would agree if the situation were that when the person without health insurance gets sick and needs cares to live......is allowed to die.

The claim by the author is that a tax incentive to someone who does something is essentially a penalty to the person who does not.

That I could agree on...except that the person who buys is paying for others including those who don't pay.

If we let those who don't pay go without...then the argument you make is more sensible.

The claim by the author is that a tax incentive to someone who does something is essentially a penalty to the person who does not.

That I could agree on...except that the person who buys is paying for others including those who don't pay.

If we let those who don't pay go without...then the argument you make is more sensible.

Maybe. But they're entirely separate issues. Let's look at the mandate issue in a different arena. A tax incentive offering a credit to anyone who invests in solar energy is the same as a mandate penalizing those who don't. Likewise, a tax incentive that credits someone who buys health insurance is the same as a mandate penalizing those who don't. Whether or not we "let" (?) someone go without has nothing to do with the equivalence of the policy.

Maybe. But they're entirely separate issues. Let's look at the mandate issue in a different arena. A tax incentive offering a credit to anyone who invests in solar energy is the same as a mandate penalizing those who don't. Likewise, a tax incentive that credits someone who buys health insurance is the same as a mandate penalizing those who don't. Whether or not we "let" (?) someone go without has nothing to do with the equivalence of the policy.

I'm more prone to think of the incentive it provides.

The problem I have is that you would not see it as an incentive if you could get the care anyway.

Keep in mind that your tax break only comes after you buy. You are still out more cash than the guy who does not....and can still get the care anyway.

Forum List

Back