To Be Expected - The 2nd Woman

If this works for the Democrats and Kavanaugh does not become a Justice there will not be another Conservative / Republican-picked USSC Justice again. The Democrats will have found a 'winning' strategy they will continue to use over and over again...

This is one of the darkest, most pathetic chapters in our history, thanks again to the Democrats...

If this works for Democrats I believe Republican voters will come out in numbers never before seen in midterm elections.

If this works for the Democrats and Kavanaugh does not become a Justice there will not be another Conservative / Republican-picked USSC Justice again. The Democrats will have found a 'winning' strategy they will continue to use over and over again...

This is one of the darkest, most pathetic chapters in our history, thanks again to the Democrats...

If this works for Democrats I believe Republican voters will come out in numbers never before seen in midterm elections.
We can hope...

There it goes.

Grassley is a fool. He is playing by the rules of civilized people.

Dimms are not civilized. They want to win, period, there are no rules for them.

They do not want Any Trump nominee confirmed and they will do whatever they can do to stop it from happening.

I wanted him to nominate a Muslim or black conservative female and let the Dimms try to attack them.

If Trump nominated Merrick Garland, Dimms would cry about it.
Grassley is between a rock and a hard place

He wants to rush the confirmation before the election but doesn’t want Republicans to have to face an electorate after rushing a potential rapist to a lifelong appointment to the court

There it goes.

Grassley is a fool. He is playing by the rules of civilized people.

Dimms are not civilized. They want to win, period, there are no rules for them.

They do not want Any Trump nominee confirmed and they will do whatever they can do to stop it from happening.

I wanted him to nominate a Muslim or black conservative female and let the Dimms try to attack them.

If Trump nominated Merrick Garland, Dimms would cry about it.
Grassley is between a rock and a hard place

He wants to rush the confirmation before the election but doesn’t want Republicans to have to face an electorate after rushing a potential rapist to a lifelong appointment to the court
Who isn't a potential rapist?

oh my.............. wasn't it just so very recent that the whiney complaint was that dr ford was the only one & why weren't there others to come forward?

lol..... little snowflakes can't make up your minds....

Forum List

Back