To any mod who can make a ruling

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I put up a press release from the United Nations in its entirety. In the past a press release was never considered a copyright issue considering the purpose of the PR was to make it available to anyone on the planet.

I just want to make sure that it's AOK to do so. If not, just pm me and I will precis the PR like I do copyrighted material.

Thanks in advance.

yours,
td

I put up a press release from the United Nations in its entirety. In the past a press release was never considered a copyright issue considering the purpose of the PR was to make it available to anyone on the planet.

I just want to make sure that it's AOK to do so. If not, just pm me and I will precis the PR like I do copyrighted material.

Thanks in advance.

yours,
td

is there a way to link the press release?

Thanks in advance.

yours,
td

is there a way to link the press release?

My apologies. Here is the link. And thanks for the quick response.

United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs Provides Small Arms Destruction Equipment to Belize

Forum List

Back