To all you who wonder why insurance premiums are high???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watch these idiots WITH NO common sense and then you'll see ONE reason why your health insurance premiums have skyrocketed!
Every one of these idiots probably had to see a doctor.
Idiots parents insurance premiums climb AND then they bitch and moan about the
insurance companies making too much profits!

Teach some f...king common sense!

http://www.youtube.com/wat[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNuaaPoLu1Q&feature=g-vrec]The MOST Painful Accidents and Injuries EVER Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]ch?v=WNuaaPoLu1Q&feature=g-vrec

Oh I thought it was because of the bullshit Americans eat causing cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

But hey, lets blame it on accidents

Oh I thought it was because of the bullshit Americans eat causing cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

But hey, lets blame it on accidents

That too! No question! All of it i.e. stupid people on skate boards trying go down railing, idiots jumping off buildings and then bitching and moaning about why they got hurt!
And then we have idiots like you who jump to conclusions...
I said ONE of the reasons! But idiots like these idiots jumped to stupid conclusions yet my statement is a FACT idiots don't have enough common sense to stop lighting fibres that generate smoke that idiots INHALE ever see an animal smoke?? Then wonder why they have cancer!

Again though I bet YOU BLAME the insurance companies while excusing these idiots!

Because like these idiots YOU have no common sense!

those were accidents ??? -

how about to stupid to know any better

and with ACA there is no choice but to cover them - even if they do not want it they will still have to pay for it - well better them paying for their own stupidity than someone else.

Most health problems by people under 50 are self inflicted by morons who choose dangerous lifestyles. fatties and smokers and gays and reckless drivers . Hang them.

Most health problems by people under 50 are self inflicted by morons who choose dangerous lifestyles. fatties and smokers and gays and reckless drivers . Hang them.

Please consider the one thing that all those idiots, fatties, smokers, reckless drivers, dangerous lifestyles have in common: NO f..king common sense!

And why is that?

We spend MORE money in our educational system on "Global warming", "self esteem", practicing political correctness then teaching COMMON SENSE!
And it CAN be taught!
For example I heard this idiot ratio personality say.."well if it becomes a law against texting and driving I guess I'll obey it"!!!!
IDIOT ... OBEY the laws of physics which dictate you can't turn your head from your keyboard and turn the steering wheel, slam on the brakes fast enough in 400 feet !

Common sense taught in schools EVERY day with practical examples is needed.
YOU don't grind a skateboard on a railing without something BAD happening!
You don't lean out the door of a moving car with out something bad not happening!
You definitely don't jump off a building!

ALL common sense that is obviously lacking !

Also NOTE something else about these video clips?
MOST of these people were young men... doing what? NOT working!
Couldn't get a job because minimum wage too high to hire them!

Once again our govt. at work to keep people from working so they do stupid tricks!

Simpleton comes up with Simple answers. The fact is that more of our foods are being processed to hell...the bad foods are the cheapest foods. In fact America is the fattest nation in the world right now and it's not because Americans have less common sense than other nations. We subsidize all the bad shit, produce it in mass quantities then promote things like "The Baconator" or fried twinkies and shit in the name of freedom. If govt subsidized broccoli, broccoli would be cheaper and more folks would eat it.

But blame it on easy to make up story lines cause facts are hard

Forum List

Back