To all who Challenge Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit

Because inquiring minds want to know, and you're the one who opened up that particular can of flying spaghetti.

I have no need to prove God exists. He does not need me to fight for him, or prove His existence.

I usually speak to him during great sex. Is that prof?

Not to belittle the whole argument over the existence of God and all, but, chitchatting during sex, really?
That's just rude.
;)
Wait, do you mean to say you have great sex with God?!
:clap2:

As a Christian and American I live my religion and patriotism quietly, for example: I don't buy anything made in China for the following reasons: 1) They force abortions on women who have already had one child. 2) They persecute Christians. 3) They persecute free speech. 4) They are striving to control the world. For all of you above, they are the real enemy not each of us in America. We need to stand together on what is important to all of us and oppose those who would not allow this web site and these freedoms to exist.

As a Christian and American I live my religion and patriotism quietly, for example: I don't buy anything made in China for the following reasons: 1) They force abortions on women who have already had one child. 2) They persecute Christians. 3) They persecute free speech. 4) They are striving to control the world. For all of you above, they are the real enemy not each of us in America. We need to stand together on what is important to all of us and oppose those who would not allow this web site and these freedoms to exist.
not to rain on your parade dude but its hard in fact almost imposible NOT to buy things made in china theses days
A lot of computer parts are made there
so are toys
some foods
clothing ( walmart ,pennys ,macys ) to name but a few
kitchen items (look at bottom of your coffee mugs ) pots and pans ,small appliances .
cell phones . most electronics .
stationary
even garden tools
these are everyday things that we all use and its a task to find some of them that are actually made in usa
i appreciate the effort and your patriotism but it wont change until the govt loosens control of the manufacturing industries and we can compete with prices

Last edited:
There is only the creator. The rest of what you have been taught is bullshit. It's all in thE scRIpt. Try reading it instead of allowing some asshole tell you what he thinks(because he too was told) it says.

not to rain on your parade dude but its hard in fact almost imposible NOT to buy things made in china theses days
so are toys
some foods
kitchen items (look at bottom of your coffee mugs ) pots and pans ,small appliances .
stationary
even garden tools
these are everyday things that we all use and its a task to find some of them that are actually made in usa
i appreciate the effort and your patriotism but it wont change until the govt loosens control of the manufacturing industries and we can compete with prices

If we ever go to war with those people, there are going to be a LOT of bare-foot Americans. It's rare that I find shoes that aren't made in China.

We were created perfect. In their image (to use your words, though I'm certain that you don't know who "our image" pertains to)
Sin corrupted us, just as yeast corrupts unleavened bread.
Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels also had free will. Did that happen before or after creation???
Your entire post is based on false premises, but DO carry on.
:eusa_whistle:

Sin done by men who were created with the ability to sin, just like the poster is saying, thus an imperfect creation.

On another note as an atheist all I can do is scratch my head when I see christians trying to use the Bible to make us become christian. If we took that book seriously...........wouldn't we have already converted when we were kids growing up, for the most part being force fed this stuff?
What kind of God/Creator would want a blind follower with no other choice?

I hope I'm not coming across as trying to force you to become a Christian.
I can merely answer, to the best of my knowledge, how the good book tells me I should.

I'm sorry there are some, like the OP, that feel the need to spam and flame with post after post of unconnected Scripture to "shove the Bible down people's throats".

:cool:

If all unbelievers go to hell what kind of God WOULDN'T want everyone to be an unquestioned follower with no other choice?

What kind of God would create a species that he'll eventually send about 3/4 of them to hell?

I, on the other hand, have had personal experiences with the Lord that show me otherwise.

And I know people who have had personal experiences with other gods. They are perfectly sincere and honestly believe.

There's a picture of me as a baby with spaghetti sauce all over my face, I think that was my personal experience with the flying spaghetti monster.

so are toys
some foods
stationary
even garden tools

If we ever go to war with those people, there are going to be a LOT of bare-foot Americans. It's rare that I find shoes that aren't made in China.

of course Joe I only listed a few items as ans example
taken it further if you want to *punish* those countries who deny basic human rights to some of its citizens and are corrupt then we need to walk unstead of putting gas in our cars .

some strange things that are made in china american flags
american sports attire , packaging example light bulb boxes , food products ,spectacle cases .
i could go on wish it wasnt go but as i said it wont change until govt gets out of micro managing consumer products

Good OP, the Word of God is the infallible truth, anyone who denies it is a liar and should be ashamed.

Whose God? Earth has SO many to choose from!

Names of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There isn't more than one God, there is only One and he is a very jealous God so go ahead and provoke His wrath, the flames of hell await you.

OK, c'mon kids, let's proofread before we post. Shall we? "there is only One. . ." Now, if there's only one, who can he possibly be jealous of?

Book of radio 3:14 Pass the beer.

Book of Polka 3:69 In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here

:lol:

Actually, if you are a Sailor, yes.......there IS beer in Heaven, you just gotta go to the right place..........

SailorsOne sailors tale published in 1832 speaks of Fiddler's Green as being "nine miles beyond the dweling of his Satanic majesty".[1] In maritime folklore it is a kind of afterlife for sailors who have served at least 50 years at sea.,[2][3] where there is rum,tobacco and marijuana.[4]

[edit] Frederick MarryatFiddler's Green appears in his novel The Dog Fiend; Or, Snarleyyow, published in 1856,[5] as lyrics to a sailors' song:

At Fiddler’s Green, where seamen true
When here they’ve done their duty
The bowl of grog shall still renew
And pledge to love and beauty.

[edit] Adoption among US militaryThe story of Fiddler's Green was published in 1923, in Cavalry Journal.[6] According to this article, it was inspired by a story told by Captain "Sammy" Pearson at a campfire in the Medicine Bow Mountains of Wyoming. It is still used by modern cavalry units to memorialize the deceased. The name has had other military uses. Today, in the heart of the Helmand River Valley, in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, the U.S. Marine Corps operates a firebase (FB) named Fiddler's Green. Fiddler’s Green was an artillery Fire Support Base in Military Region III in Vietnam in 1972 occupied principally by elements of 2nd Squadron, 11th Armored Cavalry, and also was the name of the U.S. Navy's enlisted men's club in Sasebo, Japan from 1952 to 1976. It was the name of the enlisted men's club at Bainbridge Naval Training Center. The informal bar at the Fort Sill Officers' Open Mess used to be known as Fiddler's Green and it is the name of the stable and pasture used by Parsons Mounted Cavalry, a cadet group at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, and that of the bar at the Leaders Club in Fort Knox, Kentucky.

Fiddler's Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not only that, there's also rum and marijuana!

Sailors are overly gay and we all know that there are no gays in heaven and they're never going to get in either the same with beer.

Forum List

Back