To all who Challenge Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit

TheWordIsOne

Rookie
Jun 8, 2011
You Do not need to believe Just look up! :eusa_pray:

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

1 Sam 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He is not a man, that He should relent."

Psalms 122:5-7 For thrones are set there for judgment, The thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.
Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces."

Isaiah 46:8-10 *"Remember this, and show yourselves men; Recall to mind, O you transgressors.
Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, 'My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,'

Mal 3:6-7 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the Lord of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?'

Romans 11:29 *For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Heb 1:11 They will perish, but You remain; And they will all grow old like a garment;

Heb 1:12 Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail."

Heb 13:18 Pray for us; for we are confident that we have a good conscience, in all things desiring to live honorably.

James 3:1-12 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

James 4:1-11 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"? But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

If you don't believe in God..

Why would you care what Biblical passages say?

how can you challenge something that doesnt exsist?

Look this is not a battle.

There is NO logical reason to believe any god or gods exsist.

Feel free to believe he does, that is fine with me.

Then realise me or anyone else NOT sharing your belief is not an attack on you or your imagined god.

I didnt come to a site you were on and try to force you to be an athiest by insulting you did I?

Why not follow some of the more decent things Jesus said and quit insulting people for not joining you in yout myth belief.

Joel 3:1-77 I'd rather dance with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners have much more fun...

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

1 Sam 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He is not a man, that He should relent."

Psalms 122:5-7 For thrones are set there for judgment, The thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.

Isaiah 46:8-10 *"Remember this, and show yourselves men; Recall to mind, O you transgressors.
Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, 'My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,'

Mal 3:6-7 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the Lord of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?'

Heb 1:11 They will perish, but You remain; And they will all grow old like a garment;

Heb 1:12 Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail."

Heb 13:18 Pray for us; for we are confident that we have a good conscience, in all things desiring to live honorably.

James 3:1-12 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

James 4:1-11 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"? But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

I thought God wanted us to question and challenge all things, including God?

A Respond to all Challenge

Heb 3:7-12 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, 'They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.' So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;

Last edited:
your religion has no more facts to back its claims than sceintology does.

Listen to the words as you Respond! to my Question ! And I respond to You:eusa_hand:

Psalms 95:8-11 "Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
When your fathers tested Me; They tried Me, though they saw My work.
For forty years I was grieved with that generation, And said, 'It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "

Listen to the words as you Respond! to my Question ! And I respond to You:eusa_hand:

Psalms 95:8-11 "Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
For forty years I was grieved with that generation, And said, 'It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways.'

.......And they do not know My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath

That about says it all. Bitchy little god isn't he?

My God is a nice guy....the kind you could sit down and have a beer with

So I swore in My wrath

We must have the same God, want to start a religion? I'll buy the first round.

So I swore in My wrath

We must have the same God, want to start a religion? I'll buy the first round.

In my heaven....He buys

A Respond to all Challenge

Heb 3:7-12 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, 'They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.' So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;

Yanno........it helps to understand the context of what was being said, rather than just cherry picking verses they think will support their point.

When Father (that's what I call God, as that is how Yeshua taught us to pray), got upset, He was talking about the way the Israelites had started to stray from Him after they got out of the wilderness. Matter of fact, the story is in Judges if you care to look it up, because the High Priest and the nation of Israel started to turn away from God when they started to allow others to have altars and idols, and then started to pay homage to those things. Then, they used the Ark of the Covenant, not as a direct line to God, but rather, they'd reduced the significance of the Ark down to being nothing more than a relic, to be used whenever they thought they needed it.

And........fwiw..........God always allows you to question Him. Abraham did it, as well as many other great prophets throughout the Bible. I mean for crying out loud, even Jonah tried to run from his mission that was assigned by God.

Me personally? I think that people today are trying to reduce the teachings of Yeshua as well as God, to nothing more than relics of what they perceive as power in the form of the words of the Bible.

I mean.......if you're REALLY supposed to make a friend in Yeshua like the Christians all say, that means you talk to Him and God regularly, tell them what is going on in your life, as well as ask them questions. I mean.......thats what I do with my human friends, so why shouldn't I do it with God? He visited Adam and Eve REGULARLY in the Garden, just because He wanted to check up on them and make sure they were doing okay.

I don't keep my friends at a far distance like the Christians seem to want me to do.

God expects us to ask questions...he knows we aren't going to understand everything or know why we're being asked to do certain things. When something awful happens in our lives, he doesn't expect us to sit there and just take it without asking WHY??? We may not always get an answer, or the answer we want to get...but like He said "I will never leave you". He's always there to help us through any trials in our life.

I don't understand everything that i've read in the Bible..and there are so many interpretations that it's a constant struggle trying to make sure you're doing the right thing! But I believe the most important thing to remember is to live by His laws as much as you possibly can, ask for forgiveness when you don't, and treat others the way you would like to be treated. God knows nobody is perfect, as we all know "Love thy neighbor" is probably one of His hardest laws to follow!!! :)

God expects us to ask questions...he knows we aren't going to understand everything or know why we're being asked to do certain things. When something awful happens in our lives, he doesn't expect us to sit there and just take it without asking WHY??? We may not always get an answer, or the answer we want to get...but like He said "I will never leave you". He's always there to help us through any trials in our life.

I don't understand everything that i've read in the Bible..and there are so many interpretations that it's a constant struggle trying to make sure you're doing the right thing! But I believe the most important thing to remember is to live by His laws as much as you possibly can, ask for forgiveness when you don't, and treat others the way you would like to be treated. God knows nobody is perfect, as we all know "Love thy neighbor" is probably one of His hardest laws to follow!!! :)

Brings up an interesting point. If God's magnums opus (humans) are imperfect, doesn't that in itself make God imperfect?

Shuddup please.
I happen to love Jesus.
Someday, you'll be forgiven and you'll understand.

Forum List

Back