To all those DICTATOR LOVERS who continue to irrationally oppose IRAQI FREEDOM....

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
I ask again. WHY DO YALL LOVE AND SUPPORT, AND MISS THE MURDERING, KIDNAPPING, RAPING, STEALING, BRUTAL, GENOCIDAL MAD MAN WHO WAS SADDAM HUSSEIN?

WHY DO YALL SUPPORT HIS KURDISH GENOCIDE?

WHY WON'T YALL FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE VAST AMOUNTS OF GOOD OUR HEROES IN UNIFORM HAVE DONE IN IRAQ? THE TERRORISTS KILLED, SCHOOLS BUILT, ROADS BUILT, NEW GOVERNMENT.

WHY DO YALL REFUSE TO SUPPORT THE NEW FREELY, FAIRLY, ELECTED IRAQI GOVERNMENT CHOOSING INSTEAD TO WISH FOR SADDAM BACK?

WHY DO YALL OPPOSE IRAQ FINALLY BEING A REAL ALLY OF THE U.S. INSTEAD OF A SWORN ENEMY?

DO YALL NEED TO SEE PICS OF SADDAM'S ATROCITIES AGAIN? I GOT EM.

I could go on, but that's more than enough to wake the crickets on the loony left for now.

I await your undoubtedly bias, false, conspiracy laden, troop slander..........................

We got enough of our own problems right here at home.

We don't need to be taking on anyone else's (at least not to the extent that we took on Iraq's).

I ask again. WHY DO YALL LOVE AND SUPPORT, AND MISS THE MURDERING, KIDNAPPING, RAPING, STEALING, BRUTAL, GENOCIDAL MAD MAN WHO WAS SADDAM HUSSEIN?

WHY WON'T YALL FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE VAST AMOUNTS OF GOOD OUR HEROES IN UNIFORM HAVE DONE IN IRAQ? THE TERRORISTS KILLED, SCHOOLS BUILT, ROADS BUILT, NEW GOVERNMENT.

WHY DO YALL REFUSE TO SUPPORT THE NEW FREELY, FAIRLY, ELECTED IRAQI GOVERNMENT CHOOSING INSTEAD TO WISH FOR SADDAM BACK?

WHY DO YALL OPPOSE IRAQ FINALLY BEING A REAL ALLY OF THE U.S. INSTEAD OF A SWORN ENEMY?

I could go on, but that's more than enough to wake the crickets on the loony left for now.

I await your undoubtedly bias, false, conspiracy laden, troop slander..........................

This thread belongs in the Flame Zone. It's nothing but R1 not being able to control his hate and rage issue. :cuckoo:

2elwgfk.jpg

This thread belongs in the Flame Zone. It's nothing but R1 not being able to control his hate and rage issue. :cuckoo:

Truth hurts huh.

Dually noted.

your concussion is dually noted.

What about triply noted?

What about triply noted?

i second your motion.

No rebuttal from you either huh.

Truth got your tongue.

Thanks.

Iraq was a mistake. History has not yet written the final chapter in our involvement there. (see Vietnam) The cost in lives, not just those killed and their families and friends but the everlasting wounds many of the military and their families have to live with for the rest of their lives. The cost in economic terms, the money committed when we needed it here and the waste of material.

Saddam was a monster but we had him caged and he was relatively harmless to us. Yes his regime needed to be ousted but it was not in our interests at that time to do it. Our focus was and should be on the terrorists not on nation building. It smacks of colonialism and Bush made a mistake in going in there. WMD??? Should have listened to his daddy.

Forum List

Back