To All the Member on the Board!!!!!

J

janeeng

I just received a phone call from Jim, he is sitting in the local Hospital near his home - It appears that his Son Jordan has been taken in for some sort of rash, but a rash that continues to grow. Being Jim is Moderator here, and unable to be here, I thought it necessary to let the members know of this! - we all have our differences on here, but ask to put them aside at the moment and think about a little boy right now. I don't have any updates, but I know once Jim should call, or come home, updates will be given. In the meantime, all I ask of you all, is to say a little prayer for this little fella!!!!!!! Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim & Moi, my prayers are with you!!!!!!!!! my love to my Nephew!!!!

Jim, please know our prayers are with your son, you, and your wife.

What's really a strong charactor in a man...is when he loves his children....I've never had the pleasure to meet his better half,but I know Jim....They really make their son the pride of their lives.......

It's sad to hear about the hives/rash..and the boy is in good spirits...he's a fighter like his dad...and has a heart that takes after his mother.....What is gona make this all better,is the love they have for this kid...and I hope they both know that....That's the best medicine...It's them being there together..and in line...that is the best remedy of all........Sometimes it the love for a child that gives them the true medicine to fix them back up......and to make us just shake our heads..in the amount of attention they need....and love.......In all...Jim & his family has my prayers...and my envy for being such good parents....His boy will get better....and it's the medicine that comes from Jim..and his wife,and Janenn & family...that's gona fix this kid back up..and have those bad hives go away........It's Jim & his wife standing in line...that's the real medicine.....

Hope all is well Jim...and I said a prayer...and if you need a friend..you know where to find me buddy...Don't chat much..but I'm a real person..who knows the tenderness of the love you have for your boy...and that's what it's all about....

Your buddy,George..:)....

Best of wishes for Jordan, Moi and Jim. That kid looks pretty tough, hope he feels better soon. I'm sure he will. Thanks for the announcement Janeen, I'll say a prayer for him.

Jim has called me, they are on their way home. Mr. Impatient couldn't wait to get called in. The initial check showed no temperature and all vital signs good. Jordan said he was cold and wanted to go home - so they left! They will follow up with their pediatrician in the AM. The nurse told them that if it was an allergic reaction they'd give him some Benadryl. Well, they've been giving that to him for 2 days! Personally, I think Jordan has very sensitive skin. I've seen how red his face can get even just running around with his cousins. I'm sure he'll be fine. Thanks all for your concern.

for the kind thoughts. Jordan is fine for now- the hives started to go away all by themselves. Usually I wouldn't take someone to the ER for hives but they were all over his face and I was worried that he would stop breathing. He obviously takes after me because I used to get hives a lot, and I would sometimes stop breathing. I even called first and they told me that hives on the face should be treated immediately.

Good thing they did go away by themselves because the hospital was so crowded that we never got seen. There was a kid in there with what looked like a broken arm or hand and he never even got seen either! Poor kid, over an hour bawling his eyes out! Yikes.

Forum List

Back