To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment:

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

Both fears are irrational.

That is quite a quote from the Executive Directory of the NRA-ILA. Just a little irresponsible perhaps?

How so?

Well let's see. What do you take that sentence to mean?

I asked you first. :D

He is saying Obama should be fired.

He said it before the election. Last April, in fact.

So what's causing your panties to get in a bunch over it? Was it because it was Friday the 13th? :lol:

Last edited:

BTW, I support the 2nd Amendment and wouldn't dream of shipping a soldier off to war without his firearms or a National Guardsman to his post without his weaponry. I suggest you read the damn thing.

And there it is. Just as I said in my first post on the first page of this topic. The "what state militia do you belong to" rhetoric which unequivocally points to a total gun ban, far beyond an assault weapons ban alone.

A real Constitutional scholar, I see.....I am merely addressing what the 2nd Amendment said: "...a well regulated militia..." As in military.

And the Tea Baggers should embrace the Amendment to its fullest because it also means that the militia members have to get their own guns, the federal government did not want to have to furnish them.

I'm not a constitutional scholar, but the Supreme Court is, and they have said your view is the one which is completely wrong. The only way your view will be constitutional is if you repeal the Second Amendment.

But thanks for tipping your hand and telling us what the real aim of the anti-gun lobby is.

Last edited:
Nice racket the NRA has!

They get paid by manufacturers and gun stores

Who sell the guns to the criminals.

Then they sell them to citizens for protection

Hey, can't you read moron, it clearly says "To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment".
That isn't you asshat.

P.S. (You sure are obsessed with cock)

And you are the final word on who does and does not support this amendment?? Nothing the president proposed today was against it. All of his proposals were quite reasonable. You probably have no idea what he said, do you??

View attachment 23838

Not only do I know exactly what he said, I am also smart enough to know that it isn't relevant to this thread.

Good evasion!!! But then you have had lots of practice. Yeah, you're really smart! :doubt:

$734612_521231677911254_1981367543_n.jpg

Forum List

Back