To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment:

My fellow friends of the 2nd Amendment. The lunatic ravings of the lefties here is probably one of the best reasons to support the NRA. If they hate them that much, then the NRA is a worthwhile thing to support.

The people inside the Beltway thank you for your ignorance and your money.

Sucker.

The best thing we can do is join or contribute money to the NRA.

I know that some of us don't like LaPierre, but don't let that stop you. you can disagree with him, you can think him a fool but the fact is that the NRA is the most powerful thing we have to defend our 2nd Amendment rights. The left HATES them and rightly so. The NRA has been bitch-slapping them for years now. That is how it should be. You think Boehner is going to fight for us? The NRA doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected and doesn't have to worry about bad publicity. The politicians cannot be counted on except to take the NRA's money.

The left WANTS to disarm you and not just assault weapons. That's just a step in the right direction to them. We give the left an inch and they will take a mile. The NRA understands this and fights every step. Sometimes you might sctatch your head and wonder why the NRA fights what seems to be sensible regulation. well, it's because they know that it's another brick in the wall.

Death by 1000 paper cuts. Support the 2nd Amendment.

My guess would be the NRA is going to change it's leadership soon. If it doesn't, it's going to lose a lot of members. It once was a great organization and now it's lost itself.

Hey nitwit,this thread clearly indicates that I'm not addressing you. Please go away and leave the conversation to the adults. thanks.

You can't even read your own writing. If you're an adult, try acting like one.

BTW, I support the 2nd Amendment and wouldn't dream of shipping a soldier off to war without his firearms or a National Guardsman to his post without his weaponry. I suggest you read the damn thing.

And there it is. Just as I said in my first post on the first page of this topic. The "what state militia do you belong to" rhetoric which unequivocally points to a total gun ban, far beyond just an assault weapons ban.

Last edited:
This is what the NRA calls responsible gunmanship?

one and 3/5 inches high at 500 yards
Anyone know what the song is about?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHWkdfqrxU]Barrett 50 Caliber High Definition, Vapor Trails, Slo-mo! - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, I support the 2nd Amendment and wouldn't dream of shipping a soldier off to war without his firearms or a National Guardsman to his post without his weaponry. I suggest you read the damn thing.

And there it is. Just as I said in my first post on the first page of this topic. The "what state militia do you belong to" rhetoric which unequivocally points to a total gun ban, far beyond an assault weapons ban alone.

A real Constitutional scholar, I see.....I am merely addressing what the 2nd Amendment said: "...a well regulated militia..." As in military.

And the Tea Baggers should embrace the Amendment to its fullest because it also means that the militia members have to get their own guns, the federal government did not want to have to furnish them.

The gun nuts on this board want the right to own and use a weapon that, when fired at a possible home intruder, could very well miss the intruder and kill a neighbor in their homes across the street, not to mention mow their trees, cars and shrubs in half.

Yeah, that's responsible gun ownership, all right.

This year's forum featured speeches by then-presumptive nominee and former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney, former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum and former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich. NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris Cox warmed up the crowd, drawing a standing ovation, by insisting, "We need to fire the president!"
That is quite a quote from the Executive Directory of the NRA-ILA. Just a little irresponsible perhaps?

This year's forum featured speeches by then-presumptive nominee and former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney, former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum and former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich. NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris Cox warmed up the crowd, drawing a standing ovation, by insisting, "We need to fire the president!"
That is quite a quote from the Executive Directory of the NRA-ILA. Just a little irresponsible perhaps?

How so?

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

How so?

Well let's see. What do you take that sentence to mean?

Of course I support the 2nd amendment.

The fuck you do.

You support top down rule by Obama.

However, I get irritated with brain dead assholes who continually fight against a fictitious enemy who they think is coming to take their guns when there's absolutely no evidence to support that. You're a fucking partisan moron who's trying to get other idiots all worked over nothing. It's stupid.

Fictitious?

Here Are Obama's 23 Executive Actions on Gun Violence - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Fuckwad.

P.S. you should get out of the closet, it's pretty obvious you have some latent homosexual tendencies.

P.S. you should just move to North Korea and leave those of us in favor of liberty the fuck alone. Your paradise awaits.

I support the second amendment and the right to bear arms.

However, I'm also aware that no right is an unlimited right, and just as it cannot be legal for someone to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater, it should not be legal for people to have no limits whatsoever on the type of arms that they can own.

The NRA does not support the second amendment - they solely represent the interests of gun manufacturers.

It's perfectly legal to yell fire in a crowded theater.

You've never had a law class.

The tort would be the resultant injuries arising from your actions.

164.jpg

Our Gun, who is in Heaven

Hollow-Point is his name...

Last edited:
I do believe the ultimate aim of the left is to completely ban all firearms. An assault weapons ban is just the beginning, and I believe whatever AWB they hatch in Congress will be far more restrictive than the 1994 version.

We discern the true goal by their rhetoric. They cite statistics of gun violence, comparing our gun violence to countries that ban all guns. If they only wanted to ban assault weapons, comparing gun homicide rates involving all guns would not make sense.

It only makes sense if your ultimate aim is to ban all guns.

And when they harp on about, "What state militia do you belong to?" That again is a question only someone who wants to ban all guns would ask.

Just the way they talk about all guns in general tips their hand. They want to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

You are wrong.

These are the very arguments deployed when talking about guns. The statistics used to support their arguments always connect to total gun bans in one way or another.

Are there people who hold opinions in between absolute freedom and a second amendment repeal? Of course.

But the theme that consistently pops up from the left in the debate is one which strongly suggests this gun control movement is being directed by a total gun ban prime mover.

Those are used....but not exclusively. One thing is certain. The way we do shit here when it comes to this issue is not working. If you....a thoughtful moderate....dishes that BS and gets the idiots to think other moderates really do want to ban guns....you ain't helping.

I support the second amendment and the right to bear arms.

However, I'm also aware that no right is an unlimited right, and just as it cannot be legal for someone to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater, it should not be legal for people to have no limits whatsoever on the type of arms that they can own.

The NRA does not support the second amendment - they solely represent the interests of gun manufacturers.

You are not allowed to shoot someone in a crowded theatre either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back