To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment:

The best thing we can do is join or contribute money to the NRA.

I know that some of us don't like LaPierre, but don't let that stop you. you can disagree with him, you can think him a fool but the fact is that the NRA is the most powerful thing we have to defend our 2nd Amendment rights. The left HATES them and rightly so. The NRA has been bitch-slapping them for years now. That is how it should be. You think Boehner is going to fight for us? The NRA doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected and doesn't have to worry about bad publicity. The politicians cannot be counted on except to take the NRA's money.

The left WANTS to disarm you and not just assault weapons. That's just a step in the right direction to them. We give the left an inch and they will take a mile. The NRA understands this and fights every step. Sometimes you might sctatch your head and wonder why the NRA fights what seems to be sensible regulation. well, it's because they know that it's another brick in the wall.

Death by 1000 paper cuts. Support the 2nd Amendment.

Already a member, already made an extra contribution this month.

:clap2:

Same here.

Meet the NRA Leadership
front-banner-2012-elections.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................................

The NRA has enjoyed a surge in memebership in the past months, over 100,000 members added to the 4,100,000 who already belong.

Last edited:
A sitting Representative in the House is on the NRA Board? Conflict of interest anyone?

U.s. Rep. Dan Boren | Meet the NRA Leadership
Rep. Dan Boren (Board Member)
Dan Boren - NRA Board Member
Employer: United States Representative (D-OK)
Biography:

Elected in 2004 to the United States House of Representatives, Boren is a third generation Member of Congress. His father, David Boren, is the current president of the University of Oklahoma and a former U.S. Senator and Governor of Oklahoma. Boren’s grandfather also represented Oklahoma in the U.S. House of Representatives. Known as a conservative Democrat, Boren served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives prior to becoming a Member of Congress. The only Democratic member of the NRA Board, Boren voted against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in 2009 and was one of only three Democrats to vote to repeal the legislation in 2011. Commenting on the bill, Boren said, “They can break my arms. They can do whatever they want to. They'll never get my vote—ever. They'll have to walk across my dead body if they want my vote on this issue.” In June 2011, Boren announced that he would retire from Congress at the end of his term.
dan%20boren.jpg

Hey fucking libtards remember the election when you whipped up yer base by swearing Republicans were coming for your precious uteri? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The best way to protect all our rights under the US Constitution is by voting and electing those who are most likely to fight, defend and honor our rights. I support the NRA but they too are just another lobby group albeit one I am glad exists.

When politicians are exploiting a national tragedy and are striking while the iron is hot, attempting to choke us with yet more expansions of federal power, waiting two or four years to replace them is simply not an option.

In times like these, we have only two institutions to protect us. A free press to inform us, and the right of political association to shout for us.

Last edited:
Wow another cocksucking paranoia thread based on delusions.

Hey, can't you read moron, it clearly says "To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment".
That isn't you asshat.

P.S. (You sure are obsessed with cock)

And you are the final word on who does and does not support this amendment?? Nothing the president proposed today was against it. All of his proposals were quite reasonable. You probably have no idea what he said, do you??

$imagesCAASOMWW.jpg

I do believe the ultimate aim of the left is to completely ban all firearms. An assault weapons ban is just the beginning, and I believe whatever AWB they hatch in Congress will be far more restrictive than the 1994 version.

We discern the true goal by their rhetoric. They cite statistics of gun violence, comparing our gun violence to countries that ban all guns. If they only wanted to ban assault weapons, comparing gun homicide rates involving all guns would not make sense.

It only makes sense if your ultimate aim is to ban all guns.

And when they harp on about, "What state militia do you belong to?" That again is a question only someone who wants to ban all guns would ask.

Just the way they talk about all guns in general tips their hand. They want to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

There are some in this country who would support a full gun ban.

Freedoms and rights are being chipped away at in small increments? You bet.

So what? We have people who want to turn this into a Muslim nation. People who want to ban cars. People who want to do things you may or may not disagree with. Thats america for you, yet to act as if they are on the door step about to ban everything is quite moronic.

What we have are a few retards running around like a chicken with their heads cut off screaming " they are after me guns!".

Use some common sense. Guns are not going to banned.

But how can the NRA cash in that way????????????????????

Hey, can't you read moron, it clearly says "To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment".
That isn't you asshat.

And you are the final word on who does and does not support this amendment?? Nothing the president proposed today was against it. All of his proposals were quite reasonable. You probably have no idea what he said, do you??

View attachment 23838

Not only do I know exactly what he said, I am also smart enough to know that it isn't relevant to this thread.

A sitting Representative in the House is on the NRA Board? Conflict of interest anyone?

U.s. Rep. Dan Boren | Meet the NRA Leadership
Rep. Dan Boren (Board Member)
Dan Boren - NRA Board Member
Employer: United States Representative (D-OK)
Biography:

Elected in 2004 to the United States House of Representatives, Boren is a third generation Member of Congress. His father, David Boren, is the current president of the University of Oklahoma and a former U.S. Senator and Governor of Oklahoma. Boren’s grandfather also represented Oklahoma in the U.S. House of Representatives. Known as a conservative Democrat, Boren served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives prior to becoming a Member of Congress. The only Democratic member of the NRA Board, Boren voted against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in 2009 and was one of only three Democrats to vote to repeal the legislation in 2011. Commenting on the bill, Boren said, “They can break my arms. They can do whatever they want to. They'll never get my vote—ever. They'll have to walk across my dead body if they want my vote on this issue.” In June 2011, Boren announced that he would retire from Congress at the end of his term.
dan%20boren.jpg

Has he reclused himself if so needed from sponsoring or voting on legislation that is directly related to the NRA?

That isn't you asshat.

Of course I support the 2nd amendment. However, I get irritated with brain dead assholes who continually fight against a fictitious enemy who they think is coming to take their guns when there's absolutely no evidence to support that. You're a fucking partisan moron who's trying to get other idiots all worked over nothing. It's stupid.

P.S. you should get out of the closet, it's pretty obvious you have some latent homosexual tendencies.

Let me get this straight. In nearly every post you make, you refer (with regular vulgarity) to anyone with whom you disagree as "cocksucker" yet you tell other folks to "get out of the closet".

I'm certainly no expert here - been heterosexual my entire life, but one would think that you probably spend far too much time at the Greyhound bus station trolling.......:confused:

Hey fucking libtards remember the election when you whipped up yer base by swearing Republicans were coming for your precious uteri? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally, I support restrictions on abortions. But I'm a man so no one is coming after MY "uteri."

Fluke the Floozie gained national heroism. For fending off the invasion of the uteri :lol::lol::lol:

who is Fluke the Floozie? (Obviously didn't get THAT famous, I didn't hear about them).

But you also have to remember the GOP platform said "No abortions - No Exceptions"
The VP candidate said "No abortions - no exceptions"
Two GOP senate candidates said rape victims don't get preganant but if they do it's a gift from God" etc ...

Who on the left is saying "we want all yer guns"?

Not really apples to apples now is it?

Last edited:
I do believe the ultimate aim of the left is to completely ban all firearms. An assault weapons ban is just the beginning, and I believe whatever AWB they hatch in Congress will be far more restrictive than the 1994 version.

We discern the true goal by their rhetoric. They cite statistics of gun violence, comparing our gun violence to countries that ban all guns. If they only wanted to ban assault weapons, comparing gun homicide rates involving all guns would not make sense.

It only makes sense if your ultimate aim is to ban all guns.

And when they harp on about, "What state militia do you belong to?" That again is a question only someone who wants to ban all guns would ask.

Just the way they talk about all guns in general tips their hand. They want to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

There are some in this country who would support a full gun ban.

Freedoms and rights are being chipped away at in small increments? You bet.

So what? We have people who want to turn this into a Muslim nation. People who want to ban cars. People who want to do things you may or may not disagree with. Thats america for you, yet to act as if they are on the door step about to ban everything is quite moronic.

What we have are a few retards running around like a chicken with their heads cut off screaming " they are after me guns!".

Use some common sense. Guns are not going to banned.

What was/is your position on the Patriot Act?

Ann Romney Photos - Presidential Candidates Address NRA Annual Meeting In St. Louis - Zimbio
Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney (L) and his wife, Ann Romney, speak during the NRA's Celebration of American Values Leadership Forum at the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits April 13, 2012 at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis, Missouri. More than 60,000 people are expected to attend the convention, which runs through Sunday.
Ann+Romney+Presidential+Candidates+Address+PFxgmewjxW3l.jpg

This is the NRA's best picture of Ann Romney?

Forum List

Back