To all Memebers & New Members..:)

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
Hi...I'm Creek!!!(smile)

I'm trying to help the board continue with new faces,and friendly down right fun in what we have going on here...:)

I help..and so do some others help spread the word about the great forum we have...some of it's bologna..but it's all in fun!!!.......I call it great,cause alot of happy things have happened here,that make this board special!...not only to me..but others too!!!......

It would really make me happy inside...if any of you wanted to exchange links..or are members of other forums to spread the word..or just send the link to this board..to a friend...or enemy!!...(smile)!!!

If any of you have ideas to help spread the word,send more faces here..or anything that can make this place improve...let us know!!!...

If anyone needs help with building a website..or graphics etc..I'll help you for free..all in return...is spread the word about this chatroom....!!!..Jim is very knowledgable in everything I'm not...(smile).....and quicker to the draw..:)...We are here as friends also,and technical support...:)

If you wana start your own website...to counter us...We'll help you do that too!!!....We didnt win the freedom of speech award for nothing!!!....(grin)....!!!

Help us grow....!!!

Forum List

Back