To all McCain voters...

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Let it be known that we will not vote for him when he has to run against a democrat so your vote for him will be wasted. You don't like the teaparty but if that is how you feel then stay home during the primaries.

Your vote for McCain will be a waste....

Let it be known that we will not vote for him when he has to run against a democrat so your vote for him will be wasted. You don't like the teaparty but if that is how you feel then stay home during the primaries.

Some people are saying McCain plans to run as a women; he claims he has always been a women never a man.

You say my vote for McCain will be a waste, well I'd rather waste it than support your disaster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGERcoG8EYQ]YouTube - "Part of the Problem"[/ame]

Can't say that I blame anyone for not voting for any incumbents, regardless.

Has he clenched the Republican nomination?

THERE YOU GO! Typical Tea Bagger move! Threaten, intimidate, and strong arm until everyone on the GOP side just rolls over and gives in to your candidate that is so far over the edge, he will never see the light of day. I LOVE IT!

kinda bossy aren't you? Surely to god and greyhound you won't be stupid enough to put that rino on the ticket again.

THERE YOU GO! Typical Tea Bagger move! Threaten, intimidate, and strong arm until everyone on the GOP side just rolls over and gives in to your candidate that is so far over the edge, he will never see the light of day. I LOVE IT!

whose mouth do you put your bags in?

Some people are saying McCain plans to run as a women; he claims he has always been a women never a man.

He's a women? As in more than one woman? Cool!!

What's a tea bagger?

What's a tea bagger?

A teabagger is someone who lowers their scrotum into someone elses mouth.

What's a tea bagger?

oh...JimH seems to know alot about them. Just wonderin...

Thanks

What's a tea bagger?

lets find Chris and ask him how that tastes.....

Shouldn't this have been posted in late October, 2008?

Why bother? The man was beaten even before the ink was dry on the official Republican Nomination Documents. Why should they have wasted the issue then?

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back