To ALL if you're going to be part of a gun control discussion

occupied probably has the greatest avatar on the board. I love it.

This board allows a 175x175 p space to do whatever I find amusing or provocative, believe me, I could do much worse but I would not want to cause widespread epileptic fits.

As to the topic, I find discussions of esoteric semantics to be humorous.

And I find idiots like you to be just that idots

I know the difference between clips and magazines but can you make an animated GIF from scratch? Who's the idiot now?

Maybe this would be a better guide: The musket in use when the Second Amendment was written.

2423835942_b7e04659a8.jpg

And the military and police all had the same weapon as their citizenry
:thup:

The other thing that frosts my ass is the use of 'assault rifle' to designate any gun that looks 'scary'.

Assault rifles are fully automatic and ALREADY heavily regulated. I don't even think you can buy one unless it is 30 years old or older.

Semi-automatics, REGARDLESS of their 'scary' appearance, are NOT assault rifles.

Gun-controllers like to throw that word around rather loosely, because the braindead among us only hear the word 'automatic' and "automatically" associate it with "assault weapons"...or "assault rifles".....they interchange those two words, also

:cool:

Progressive politicians want gun control to make it easier to control the people....The other none politician progressives want gun control cause they are retarded pussies .

And the military and police all had the same weapon as their citizenry
:thup:

Bet she didn't see that coming :clap2:

Sure I saw it coming. It's all part of the standard pro-gun defense - straight out of the NRA playbook. However, it's not a winning argument against the anti-gun shitstorm that's coming.

Y'all think you're going to take American's guns? You better be prepared for a firefight, 'cuz that shit ain't happenin' without one.

Bet she didn't see that coming :clap2:

Sure I saw it coming. It's all part of the standard pro-gun defense - straight out of the NRA playbook. However, it's not a winning argument against the anti-gun shitstorm that's coming.

Y'all think you're going to take American's guns? You better be prepared for a firefight, 'cuz that shit ain't happenin' without one.

You dumbass - I am a gun nut. It's you idiots that scare me about losing many of our most cherished gun rights because of your rigid Second Amendment beliefs.

Americans do far far more killing with cars than with guns but liberals don't object to that. Just like they don't object to abortion or obozo's holocaust in afghanistan. Liberals love to kill and gun control has nothing to do with saving lives.

Well I would rather go up against someone with an Ar15 then a semi 7mm mag Winchester semi.Or any other brand for that matter.

You really wanna rip up some stuff a semi auto 12 Gage with 00 buck will mow down things like a tornado.

You dumbass - I am a gun nut. It's you idiots that scare me about losing many of our most cherished gun rights because of your rigid Second Amendment beliefs.

How the hell in your mind does vociferously DEFENDING those rights equate to LOSING them?

Oh wait...nevermind... you don't mind as long as you lose them SLOWLY...

I get it now... Carry on

How the hell in your mind does vociferously DEFENDING those rights equate to LOSING them?

Oh wait...nevermind... you don't mind as long as you lose them SLOWLY...

I get it now... Carry on

It saddens me that you absolutely just don't get it. Rabid pro-gun zealots like you are as much an enemy to our future gun rights as the rabid anti-gun zealots. Not giving an inch won't work in the long run.

Forum List

Back