Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Use this as a guide

attachment.php

Clip-M1.jpg

m4_mk18cqbr.jpg

poster33090609rc9.jpg

sks_load.jpg

The ability to re-define words as needed is part and parcel to the liberal argument.

Didn't you get the memo?

The other thing that frosts my ass is the use of 'assault rifle' to designate any gun that looks 'scary'.

Assault rifles are fully automatic and ALREADY heavily regulated. I don't even think you can buy one unless it is 30 years old or older.

Semi-automatics, REGARDLESS of their 'scary' appearance, are NOT assault rifles.

The ability to re-define words as needed is part and parcel to the liberal argument.

Didn't you get the memo?

It's not just the left that uses clip for magazine. I've noticed some supporters of gun rights also do it.

True enough, just not near as much.

True
Why I am so dead set against magazine capacity ban is you can carry three or four 200 round sks bandoleer and reload just as fast as someone who is carrying 6 30 round magazines.

The other thing that frosts my ass is the use of 'assault rifle' to designate any gun that looks 'scary'.

Assault rifles are fully automatic and ALREADY heavily regulated. I don't even think you can buy one unless it is 30 years old or older.

Semi-automatics, REGARDLESS of their 'scary' appearance, are NOT assault rifles.

Yes that too.

Use this as a guide

attachment.php

Clip-M1.jpg

m4_mk18cqbr.jpg

poster33090609rc9.jpg

sks_load.jpg

Maybe this would be a better guide: The musket in use when the Second Amendment was written.

2423835942_b7e04659a8.jpg

Those muskets during that time were 75 caliber or a 69 caliber lead ball projectile.

This is a 75 caliber lead ball
538045d1332391943-dropped-musket-ball-musket-ball-dropped.jpg

It just didn't penetrate and make a little hole with a good chance of surviving a hit it broke bones. Would you want to be hit with one of those?

You people learn the difference between there, their and they're and we will talk.

The official and legal designation for "weapons that look scary" was "Assault Weapon," not Assault Rifle.

Assault rifles are fully automatic and ALREADY heavily regulated.

Mostly. The M16A2 and the M4 carbine are not fully automatic...they use a 3 round burst.

You people learn the difference between there, their and they're and we will talk.

You have your quirks and I have mine but that's to be expected from someone like you who uses a fucked up avatar. Just change his skin color and you have an obama.

occupied probably has the greatest avatar on the board. I love it.

This board allows a 175x175 p space to do whatever I find amusing or provocative, believe me, I could do much worse but I would not want to cause widespread epileptic fits.

As to the topic, I find discussions of esoteric semantics to be humorous.

occupied probably has the greatest avatar on the board. I love it.

This board allows a 175x175 p space to do whatever I find amusing or provocative, believe me, I could do much worse but I would not want to cause widespread epileptic fits.

As to the topic, I find discussions of esoteric semantics to be humorous.

And I find idiots like you to be just that idots

Forum List

Back