To All Fellow Gary Johnson Supporters (or those who want to know more about him)...

I have voted Libertarian in the past (Browne - was it?) but since that time, I have come to disagree with a lot of Libertarian positions. BUT I really welcome the input of Libertarians into the national political debate. I think they enrich this debate and thereby strengthen the whole process.

:clap2:

I have voted Libertarian in the past (Browne - was it?) but since that time, I have come to disagree with a lot of Libertarian positions. BUT I really welcome the input of Libertarians into the national political debate. I think they enrich this debate and thereby strengthen the whole process.

:clap2:
Well, thank you! :redface: (haha)

Seriously, though, "libertarian" ideas are making their way back into the GOP. Should Obama win again in 2012, there'll be a "takeover" probably by the GOP Debates in 2015...I can bet my money on that one.

I'd like to see a 3rd Party, too, but we have to realistically and pragmatically work with what we've got...in "our" favor.

and how long before he turns into another Mark Sanford?

Why should he?
well, i remember last year a lot were all calling Sanford the guy that should be running for POTUS

just sayin

Well that's true I suppose, but I don't see it happening to Johnson. He and his wife got a divorce and then she died a few years back. I suppose if there was anything to dig up on Johnson it'd have something to do with the divorce, but I don't know.

What do you think of Johnson?

Why should he?
well, i remember last year a lot were all calling Sanford the guy that should be running for POTUS

just sayin

Well that's true I suppose, but I don't see it happening to Johnson. He and his wife got a divorce and then she died a few years back. I suppose if there was anything to dig up on Johnson it'd have something to do with the divorce, but I don't know.

What do you think of Johnson?
don't know that much about him
lets see how he does

What has this guy got to do with Sanford, AT ALL?
I don't see any connection at all.
the same people calling for this guy had been pulling for Sanford
thats it

Some people who would support Johnson may have been pulling for Sanford. I liked his stand on the stimulus plan, but I didn't agree with much else I don't think.
He was kinda wishy-washyish at times...

Maybe a little TOO wishy-washy for his own good.

Forum List

Back