to all "fellow citizen's of the world"

Not sure what being black has to do with it.

But I assume the Citizens of the world thing goes. I assume you said that because Obama called himself a Citizen of the world in Germany at his speech.

Now I do not care if he calls himself a citizen of the world, as long as if he is elected he does not forget he is the president of the united states :) and he is there to server us not the world!

I'm still pondering how he has even made it this far, and the only thing i can come up with is because he is black.

Like ya think? Ok, dude! I will try to do better the next time you post! :eusa_shifty:

Again, I believe you fail to realize what im getting at. We all want "change" i just want "change" with some substance, not change because "he,she,you,me" are black(no im not voting for mccain). congratulations on your world citizenship by-the-way :eusa_angel:

Again, you fail to understand the words i wrote. I question if you ever made it past the 8th grade?! :eusa_shhh:

I think it's more a matter of her posts are over YOUR head. She's doing quite an excellent job of condesecendingly patronizing your baseless accusations.

You make the statement Obama is only in the race because he is black.

Where's your proof? Substantiate your allegation.

Unfortunately my statement went well over your head. hey! heads up!

chapstic - Those are the typical responses from people who can't dispute what you say. :) Get used to it.

I'm not sure if it's only because he's black...I think the left wing of the party realized that they could control him more than Hillary. The Democratic party has been totally taken over by the left wing extremists and they figured it would be easier to get Barrack to push their agenda.

Oh by the way, be prepared, you will be labled a racist for saying that... although it's probably pretty true.

I don't want a President who is 'citizen of the world'. I want a President who is the servant of the American people, who understands what is in their best interests, and who knows what qualities have made America great and what will make her stronger. I want a President who unequivocably loves his country and sees that it is fundamentally good and who cares that it be safe and protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I want a President who understands that a better world is best served by a strong and prosperous United States.

From all I have read, observed, and watched to this point, Obama isn't that President on any single one of those points.

Being a "citizen of the world" means he rejects US citizenship and thinks it's more important to be at the beck and call of others than of his own people.

I don't want a President who is 'citizen of the world'. I want a President who is the servant of the American people, who understands what is in their best interests, and who knows what qualities have made America great and what will make her stronger. I want a President who unequivocably loves his country and sees that it is fundamentally good and who cares that it be safe and protected from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I want a President who understands that a better world is best served by a strong and prosperous United States.

From all I have read, observed, and watched to this point, Obama isn't that President on any single one of those points.

Horsesh*t!

Obama understands that the go-it-alone strategy of George the Lesser has been a complete failure. Leadership is the ability to get others to support your goals and Obama has that ability. He will be a great president.

Being a "citizen of the world" means he rejects US citizenship and thinks it's more important to be at the beck and call of others than of his own people.

source for this somewhat absurd claim?

remember, he praised america in the same speech

Forum List

Back