To All Believers

I didn't know there was a community of believers in Astarte on USMB.

I don't know what Astarte is, but I'm a believer. Even if I'm not the best example.
You believe in her yet claim to not know who she is?

She's the one all of you are celebrating.

an ancient goddess.. I think

Her names Asherah.
Depending on where you were in the ancient world, she was known as Astare, Asherah, Ashtoreth, Eostre, and possibly a few other names.

Constantine's Universal Roman Church (Roman Catholic) coopted her worship when all of the region's religions were merged into a single universal faith.

☭proletarian☭;2173645 said:
an ancient goddess.. I think

Her names Asherah.
Depending on where you were in the ancient world, she was known as Astare, Asherah, Ashtoreth, Eostre, and possibly a few other names.

Constantine's Universal Roman Church (Roman Catholic) coopted her worship when all of the region's religions were merged into a single universal faith.

Yeah... funny how that happened huh?

Her names Asherah.

Ever read the Left Behind series?

☭proletarian☭;2174270 said:

Ever read the Left Behind series?

No. I saw one of the movies with Kirk Cameron a long time ago. I personally thought the movie was foolishness, but to each his own I guess...

New Topics

Forum List

Back