To accomadate negros and hispos, CA drops 8th grade algebra requirement

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
When will the moronic liberals face up to what everyone knows?. Negros and hispos are mentally inferior. Hopefully algebra is still available as an elective so the whites and asians can take it.

California gives up on math | The Daily Caller

2/8/2013

California will no longer require eighth-graders to take algebra — a move that is line with the Common Core standards being adopted by most states, but that may leave students unprepared for college.

Last month, California formally shifted to the Common Core mathematics standards, which recommend that students delay taking algebra if they aren’t ready for it. Previously, algebra class was a requirement for all eighth-graders in the state.

Black and Latino students in California are significantly more likely to fail eighth-grade algebra, and 80 percent of those who fail it once will fail it again when they take it in high school.

Morons? Mentally inferior? I hope you are not claiming to be mentally superior. You lack basic knowledge in spelling (check your heading), English, grammar, and punctuation.

When will the moronic liberals face up to what everyone knows?. Negros and hispos are mentally inferior. Hopefully algebra is still available as an elective so the whites and asians can take it.

2/8/2013

California will no longer require eighth-graders to take algebra — a move that is line with the Common Core standards being adopted by most states, but that may leave students unprepared for college.

Last month, California formally shifted to the Common Core mathematics standards, which recommend that students delay taking algebra if they aren’t ready for it. Previously, algebra class was a requirement for all eighth-graders in the state.

Black and Latino students in California are significantly more likely to fail eighth-grade algebra, and 80 percent of those who fail it once will fail it again when they take it in high school.

Noo, they dropped it for you redneck teabaggers.

2/8/2013

Noo, they dropped it for you redneck teabaggers.

Noooo, they dropped it on my child :(

Algebra was 9th grade when I was a child, geometry was 10th, algebra 2 was 11th, calculus was 12th grade...

I had no idea Algebra was even offered in 8th grade??????????

• Banned
Morons? Mentally inferior? I hope you are not claiming to be mentally superior. You lack basic knowledge in spelling (check your heading), English, grammar, and punctuation.

HAHAHA. the board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Libulals never have any arguments since they're always on the wrong side.

HAHAHA. the board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Libulals never have any arguments since they're always on the wrong side.

HAHAHA? What do you mean by "HAHAHA...the board notes..."? I have no idea what you are talking about. This reminds me of an elementary school playground comment spewed by the "tattle tale". I am confident "the board" has better things to do than to comment on someone's response to a poorly written thread. If for some pathetic reason, you complained to someone about my response, then everyone can enjoy a laugh over that. If not, please explain that childish comment.

Regarding your false claim that I evaded the issue, your statement was so poorly written, it is difficult to determine what you are trying to convey. As of this writing, it should be apparent to you that based on the few replies; it is difficult to decipher the point of this thread. Maybe I should have dumbed down my reply so you would realize there is no evidence of evading the issue. Just as There4eyeM asked, ”Is this a commentary on students, or on teaching ability?" , you failed to offer a clear topic for discussion.

Presumably, you started this thread because you are upset that everyone does not have the same opportunity to obtain a decent education. Your first of only two sentences is a personal attack on liberals by calling them moronic. The second was "Negros and hispos are mentally inferior". You certainly cannot believe my comment was a personal attack after those statements made by you. What you apparently perceived to be a personal attack is actually a factual observation.

Considering the topic is about EDUCATION, anyone (at least those who passed a basic English class) can appreciate the delicious irony in your insults to those you deem mentally inferior. Your two sentences and thread title had so many errors, I merely hoped for your sake that you are not claiming to be mentally superior. If your strongly written statements are hiding a fragile, thin-skinned individual who needs validation or a spine, then your sensitive nature was effectively concealed by your judgmental remarks.

Regarding your comment, "Libulals never have any arguments since they're always on the wrong side": Once again, your message is lost in the writing. I don't know what you mean by "libulal", but if you were attempting to say "liberal", I hope (for your sake, again) you were not making an erroneous assumption about me. Again, your statement makes it difficult to discuss due to lack of clarity.

In an attempt to respond... I have observed here and elsewhere that liberals DO have arguments. I'm not sure how you missed them. Your remark that "Libulals never have any arguments since they're always on the wrong side" implies that only those on the "right side" have arguments. Or do they? If so, then who is the "right side" arguing with if the "wrong side" never has any arguments?

I do make errors, and don't proofread at times. I probably have errors here, but I also try to refrain from judging the mental capacity of others. Forgive me for pointing out the ironies and misinterpretations in this thread. Your posting invites more questions than food for thought, so please don't be so quick to accuse others of evading the topic when you fail to present it in an intelligible manner.

Forum List

Back