TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

It's funny how those who hate immigrants legal or illegal are those who don't live them.
We in blue states love the diversity and the hard working immigrants. They all come here for a better life.

NEGATIVE...you “love” them because you are one of them....hahaha.
You’re not fooling anybody iSiS.
Remember, drug addicts want drugs legal.

Obamacare was ruled Constitutional because it was a tax.
Which immediately makes it unconstitutional and thus null and void. Revenue generating bills can only be created in the House - the Obamacare bill that was passed into law was created in the Senate. Oops...

Article 1, Section 7
“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.”
And...not for noting my very confused little snowflake...but Barack Insane Obama himself was adamant that Obamacare was not a tax”.

Excerpt From The United States Constitution
United States. This material may be protected by copyright.

America is America and Americans are decent, honorable people (with obvious exceptions). So, that nonsense is not going to happen.
You’re right - and we outlawed slavery 160 years ago because there is nothing “honorable” about slavery. It is only right that a person be compensated for their labor. Deal with it.

It's funny how those who hate immigrants legal or illegal are those who don't live them.
We in blue states love the diversity and the hard working immigrants. They all come here for a better life.

What makes me ISIS? Is it because I'm Muslim?
I am naturalized citizen, I love all people except the racists and the bigots...I do love hard working legal and illegal immigrants a little extra though :)

I am naturalized citizen, I love all people except the racists and the bigots...I do love hard working legal and illegal immigrants a little extra though :)

I call bullshit...if you were truly naturalized you would know to respect and follow our laws and you would not support those who do not...PERIOD!

I call bullshit...if you were truly naturalized you would know to respect and follow our laws and you would not support those who do not...PERIOD!
I'm not like Trump, I dont lie.
If we wanna follow the law of the land, you and your ancestors should be kicked out of the US for murdering the natives and stealing their land.

If we wanna follow the law of the land, you and your ancestors should be kicked out of the US for murdering the natives and stealing their land.

Yep, confirmed...you’re definitely not legal.
You also don’t know shit about US history. There was no “law of the land” when the British conquered this nation...the law was; the strongest army takes what they want. The U.S. Constitution became the “the law of the land” in 1789...you’d know this if you were a naturalized citizen as you claim to be.
You should thank God the British took this land....imagine the shithole it would have became if it were built by the Spanish or Native Americans. You wouldn’t be able to get that free shit you’re scamming now...right?
Stop with the fraud and come clean.

You also don’t know shit about US history. There was no “law of the land” when the British conquered this nation...the law was; the strongest army takes what they want. The U.S. Constitution became the “the law of the land” in 1789...you’d know this if you were a naturalized citizen as you claim to be.
You should thank God the British took this land....imagine the shithole it would have became if it were built by the Spanish or Native Americans. You wouldn’t be able to get that free shit you’re scamming now...right?
History says the whites killed millions and stole their land. Why you arguing about this fact? Too gruesome ?
Latinos are gonna be the majority you better be nice to them.

History says the whites killed millions and stole their land. Why you arguing about this fact? Too gruesome ?
Latinos are gonna be the majority you better be nice to them.

how are you defining "whites" ?? latinos are not 'whites' ??? arabs? Persians? how do
you define "land theft" ?

The Supreme Court has already ruled on education.

The nonsense about housing is unenforceable.

The idea of hospitals allowing the sick to die in the ER without helping them is too absurd to merit consideration.
You can send things back to the SC with proper arguments. Pretty sure, it wouldnt be that hard with honest judges.
Why is it not enforceable?
It isnt absurd. Cut of all incentive.

So you are a bigot yourself?
Idiot.

Forum List

Back