TN: Miscarriage will be murder

No wonder the GOP won't be getting many women's votes this time around ... if ever.

They could turn it around if they turned back into a True Conservative party protecting the rights of the individual over the rights of the corporation and the church.

The Republican party has been infiltrated by the NeoCons. We need our real Republicans back. McCain was as close as we have come back in 2000, but he flipped over to the dark side NeoCons in 2010. If they lose this year and again in 2016, it will be a wake up call for them and maybe, just maybe, we will see another Eisenhower rise up to take back the Republican party for true Conservativism again.

The wording is too loose. I've had a miscarriage. My daughter has had a miscarriage. So - what? We'd be in deep serious? Because we 'might' have done something to harm the fetus?

No, losing a child to spontaneous miscarriage isn't murder any more than having a child die of cancer is murder.

But if your child dies because you starved it, or because you fed it poison...that's murder.

Last edited:
No wonder the GOP won't be getting many women's votes this time around ... if ever.

I beg to differ. I think any woman would be highly upset if some attacker caused her to lose her baby. I can't believe some think it's no different than an attacker breaking a woman's arm. Some women actually plan to have children. My friend and her husband tried for 2 years before she could get pregnant. It would have devasted her if she had lost it because some creep assaulted her.

They aren't talking about women who have miscarriages that just happen. Even doctors can't explain why this happens, except that something is generally wrong from the beginning. Some women just aren't physically able to bear children and they need not fear anything because of this law. Losing an unborn baby due to injury is another matter. If a woman is shot in the stomach or injures her stomach in a car accident caused by a drunk driver, they should be held liable. It's just mean to tell a woman, who probably had a name picked out for the baby, that her child's death is no big deal. How heartless can the left get?

Have your abortions, for pete's sake. And don't be so cruel when a woman who wants her baby loses it through no fault of her own. At least recognize that while it's no big deal to you, not everyone feels that way.

When you devalue life, you devalue everyone's life.

Progressive eugenecists don't recognize the value of children, or any other human being who gets in their way or poses a drain on their resources.

You devalue women when you tell them abortion is murder. Sit around and take pot shots at people's character for fun. It's having to take a little of what you dish. You're high standards are self-judgement. Swallow some make-up and try to pretty from the inside.

No, you devalue women when you tell them they aren't capable of caring for their babies, when you tell them their babies are worthless, when you make money off scraping their uteruses, and when you try to prevent them from accessing the best information and diagnostics that are available.

You devalue women when you protect rapists and child molesters, and when you sexualize children.

You devalue women when you lie to them about the emotional and physical consequences of abortion, and encourage them first to fuck without consideration for the consequences, then to get an abortion, without consideration of the consequences.

Wrong I tell them it's alright to have rights, to fight being deliberately stepped on by people. To value themselves above all else. That the mother is the most important person, only her actions can improve her quallity of life. The right runs it's mouth but there's never any "corrective" action. More like let's demoralize the left and then use their trades as a means to get profit. We're the right we don't value the left etc. Just stingy self-interested people. I Love Myself Therefore I Love Others.

People should never value themselves about all else. That's called narcissism, and it's a mental illness. When you value yourself above all others, you're a sociopath.

:chillpill:How else are we supposed to clean up our acts, cleanse our moral souls, and start living right and not off the government. When we value ourselves, (not above all else my bad) you scream when we don't , you scream if we do. Can you be ingratiating at all? Is there a middle ground anywhere? That's what I'm after, why sit and demoralize each other and butt heads over and over. Has it really gotten society anywhere by being that way? Abortion was a new thing and it has tapered off. What caused that is anybody's guess. Please don't dictate my human needs to me I'm entitled to those, you such great people get us up the road to where we too can have esteem etc. Beating the drum constantly is old and a waste of time.......:chillpill:

Last edited:
:chillpill:How else are we supposed to clean up our acts, cleanse our moral souls, and start living right and not off the government. When we value ourselves, (not above all else my bad) you scream when we don't , you scream if we do. Can you be ingratiating at all? Is there a middle ground anywhere? That's what I'm after, why sit and demoralize each other and butt heads over and over. Has it really gotten society anywhere by being that way? Abortion was a new thing and it has tapered off. What caused that is anybody's guess. Please don't dictate my human needs to me I'm entitled to those, you such great people get us up the road to where we too can have esteem etc. Beating the drum constantly is old and a waste of time.......:chillpill:

Abortion is as old as time, but doing it in a clinical setting while legal is new.

When you devalue life, you devalue everyone's life.

Progressive eugenecists don't recognize the value of children, or any other human being who gets in their way or poses a drain on their resources.

oh look your being dishonest again..shocker

Name the lie, freak. You disagree with my statement about eugenecists? You think they value life?

As a eugenecist, I suppose you promote the idea that it's okay for people to be killed in order to *improve* the remaining ppl..

No, you devalue women when you tell them they aren't capable of caring for their babies, when you tell them their babies are worthless, when you make money off scraping their uteruses, and when you try to prevent them from accessing the best information and diagnostics that are available.

You devalue women when you protect rapists and child molesters, and when you sexualize children.

You devalue women when you lie to them about the emotional and physical consequences of abortion, and encourage them first to fuck without consideration for the consequences, then to get an abortion, without consideration of the consequences.

Fuck you....No seriously Fuck you, and your lying, dishonest self.
You are a worthless troll and everything you posted in this quote is a lie.
See you in hell you lying piece of shit.

I'm not going to hell, baby killer. Take a pill.

It hasn't tapered off. Progressive eugenecists point at the recent drop in abortion numbers as evidence that abortion is finally bringing about a reduce in abortion numbers, but that, as everything else they say, is a lie. Abortion numbers exploded for decades...and in the last few years reduced a tiny bit...but the numbers are still off the chart. Saying they've tapered off is like a person who has gained 400 lbs, then lost 5 lbs, has their weight under control.

Other than that, your posts are nonsense. Disjointed and hard to follow.

It hasn't tapered off. Progressive eugenecists point at the recent drop in abortion numbers as evidence that abortion is finally bringing about a reduce in abortion numbers, but that, as everything else they say, is a lie. Abortion numbers exploded for decades...and in the last few years reduced a tiny bit...but the numbers are still off the chart. Saying they've tapered off is like a person who has gained 400 lbs, then lost 5 lbs, has their weight under control.

Other than that, your posts are nonsense. Disjointed and hard to follow.

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

James 1:26

If you're going to apply biblical verse, try to direct it to the topic at hand, loon.

Matthew 12:33-37

“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit. You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil. I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

:night:

The wording is too loose. I've had a miscarriage. My daughter has had a miscarriage. So - what? We'd be in deep serious? Because we 'might' have done something to harm the fetus?

good grief..do we really need to know this?

Add TN HB 3517 to the list.

The Tennessee House last week voted 80-18 to make miscarriage — or the killing of any fertilized egg — murder. Last night, the Tennessee Senate passed by a 28-2 margin a companion version of the bill. The bill specifically includes all embryos “at any state of gestation in utero.” Tennessee’s Republican Governor Bill Haslam has not indicated if he will sign the bill.

To be clear, this bill goes further than covering, say, a violent attacker harming an expectant mother who then, unfortunately, miscarries. This bill, House Bill 3517 and the Senate’s companion, makes anyone’s actions that presumably cause a miscarriage murder. Opponents of the bill question how law enforcement would actually enforce this law or determine if someone’s action was a direct cause of a miscarriage.

Tennessee: Miscarriage Will Be Murder — Legislature Passes Embryo Bill | The New Civil Rights Movement

so... you're OK with someone repeatedly punching a pregnant woman in the stomach and causing a miscarriage?

Forum List

Back