TN Man mistakes Mitt Romney for his girlfriends secret online lover

Sounds like the guy was pissed because he thought Willard was cheating on him, after he promised only to love him.

She answered her boyfriend truthfully and said: It’s Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. But Turpin wasn’t buying it.

Well another one of those democratic war on women.....klan loving democrats....if you're a republican, I think you know who Mitt is.......

She answered her boyfriend truthfully and said: It’s Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. But Turpin wasn’t buying it.

Well another one of those democratic war on women.....klan loving democrats....if you're a republican, I think you know who Mitt is.......

Look at the guy, he's a rootin' tootin' Tennessee hick, the GOP's core base.

The wife should have said "You know dem der little (R's) you dun putz a check next to when youz vote?" "Dun-huh" "well, diz here city slicker is the re-pub-kin who comes out when youz do it!" "OOOOOooooh, well why didn't you sez dat in da first place! Bust out the shine' and WWF VHS's! Yeeeeeeeeee ha!"

This guy seems clearly apolitical. The fact that you want to pretend otherwise is absolutely absurd.

The wife should have said "You know dem der little (R's) you dun putz a check next to when youz vote?" "Dun-huh" "well, diz here city slicker is the re-pub-kin who comes out when youz do it!" "OOOOOooooh, well why didn't you sez dat in da first place! Bust out the shine' and WWF VHS's! Yeeeeeeeeee ha!"

I love trolling the troll........LOLOLOLOLOL

I agree! What an idiot you are :lmao: :lol::lol:

I agree! What an idiot you are :lmao: :lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8PyTo6NyXA]All Too Easy - YouTube[/ame]

In a long list of stupid threads, this one is a winner. Congrats. Was there a point in starting this?

In a long list of stupid threads, this one is a winner. Congrats. Was there a point in starting this?

To point be a sad commentary on our society where a man beats a woman out of ignorance.

Perhaps you disagree. Do you think ignorance should be encouraged or exposed?

To point be a sad commentary on our society where a man beats a woman out of ignorance.

Nothing wrong with that......but it's a political message board and it had a Presidential Candidate in the story.....

Women get beat by ignorant men everyday. Still doesn't make it a political topic. Must be because Mitts name was mentioned.

As to exposing ignorance. I try everyday to accomplish that. Some days are better than others. And I am not having much luck with you. Carry on.

Women get beat by ignorant men everyday. Still doesn't make it a political topic. Must be because Mitts name was mentioned.

As to exposing ignorance. I try everyday to accomplish that. Some days are better than others. And I am not having much luck with you. Carry on.

Thats because I'd have to be ignorant of something that you know for you to be successful. While I would love to see you teach me something, Im not going to hold my breath.

Thats because I'd have to be ignorant of something that you know for you to be successful. While I would love to see you teach me something, Im not going to hold my breath.

LMAO. How did you learn everything I know? Good trick. Can you play guitar and rebuild an engine? Roof a house? Party like its 1984? No, I am reasonably sure that not a person posting on here of one persuasion has learned anything from the other side. But that is not really the purpose of these threads. These here babies promote division and even severe dislike. From what I see, maybe even hatred.

Yea you can learn a lot right here.

LMAO. How did you learn everything I know? Good trick. Can you play guitar and rebuild an engine? Roof a house? Party like its 1984? No, I am reasonably sure that not a person posting on here of one persuasion has learned anything from the other side. But that is not really the purpose of these threads. These here babies promote division and even severe dislike. From what I see, maybe even hatred.

Yea you can learn a lot right here.

Yeah, I have learned alot. Mostly about human nature. How much people can delude themselves into lying to themselves. How foolish it is to presume you know everything. I've even learned humility a few times. (a lesson I need to learn more often).

But you know what, you're right. I probably could learn alot from you. and you could probably learn alot from me. I spoke hastily, as I tend to do, and I apologize for that.

Now maybe you can provide some useful comments to discuss or we can let the thread die and talk about other things. Doesn't matter to me.

yeah lookie here
Obama challenged in Arkansas primary - The Washington Post

But his margin was surprisingly small in Arkansas — a state in which he was opposed by Tennessee lawyer John Wolfe, who had previously been on the presidential primary ballot in Louisiana, Missouri and New Hampshire and will be on the ballot in Texas next week. Wolfe has also run unsuccessfully for Congress four times.

Maybe that was John Wolfe....they guy democrats voted against Obama for......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_J9cwRPo]KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube[/ame]

Any woman who would be with a troglodyte like that is not going to get a guy anywhere near as handsome as Romney, maybe Gingrich.

Forum List

Back