Tminus 6 days and counting

So, you predict a clean sweep? No Democrats in the House and all Democrat Senators losing....OK, I'll keep that in mind.

Are you confused again? How do you get a want with a prediction?

I want all liberals gone
I predict all liberals will be gone.
Do you see the difference?

Ok, then...What DO you predict? Let's try this again.

I don't predict anything. I stand frim that if things do not change and those sent to DC TO FIX THE MESS CREATED BY THE DEMOCRATS. bEING VOTED OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE LEAST OF THEIR WORRY'S

I want all liberals gone

OK

So bigracist1775 is on the record here

He will vote against all liberals....not a stretch
Every Liberal at all levels of government in every state will be defeated......OK, lets wait for Tuesday to see if that happens

Who is bigracist1775? is that your other moniker?

bigracist1775 is a lowlife poster on this board who celebrates calling other posters n*gger

I want all liberals gone
sorry, thats not gonna happen because some liberals arent even up for re-election

My comment is lost on most but why is it lost on you dive con?
I want a billion dollars is that going to happen?
ah, well, they are not asking you what you "want" they are asking you what you believe will be the outcome

OK

So bigracist1775 is on the record here

He will vote against all liberals....not a stretch
Every Liberal at all levels of government in every state will be defeated......OK, lets wait for Tuesday to see if that happens

Who is bigracist1775? is that your other moniker?

bigracist1775 is a lowlife poster on this board who celebrates calling other posters n*gger

Thing is if I am low I am still higher then your scummy ass. Think about that bitch.. stop lying their are no others starkey is and will forever be a white ******.
And if you think that racist then go pound sand bitch.

You really don't know and are afraid to put down anything specific, aren't you?

Rabbi wants to declare victory regardless of the outcome...thats how he operates on every topic

I think you may be right...he is certainly running away from my questions on specifics.

I'm not running away from anything. I know my limitations. Unlike you. It is foolish to predict the outcome of races that scientific polls cannot call.
I will say my prediction is that the pollsters will be surprised because voter turnout will be heavier for the GOP than for Dums.

Rabbi wants to declare victory regardless of the outcome...thats how he operates on every topic

I think you may be right...he is certainly running away from my questions on specifics.

I'm not running away from anything. I know my limitations. Unlike you. It is foolish to predict the outcome of races that scientific polls cannot call.
I will say my prediction is that the pollsters will be surprised because voter turnout will be heavier for the GOP than for Dums.

yep...running away....you'll call victory if one republican wins....

Go right ahead. :lol::lol::lol: we know

Keep talking out of your ass. It's all you got.

Touchy. I made my prediction on the other thread. Wasn't afraid to either. And if I'm wrong, hey, I'm wrong. At least I wasn't afraid to make said prediction.

Touchy. I made my prediction on the other thread. Wasn't afraid to either. And if I'm wrong, hey, I'm wrong. At least I wasn't afraid to make said prediction.

It's worthless. I can predict the GOP will win every single race. But I would just be talking out of my ass. So I don't do it because I value my opinion as something mroe than just talking out of my ass.
You OTOH.....It's all you got.

It's worthless. I can predict the GOP will win every single race. But I would just be talking out of my ass. So I don't do it because I value my opinion as something mroe than just talking out of my ass.
You OTOH.....It's all you got.

Is that all you've got?

That the Democrats will lose big time and their agenda will be permanently derailed.

What is it you mean by "lose big time"? How many seats? Houses? Governorships?

I leave specific predictions to fortune-tellers and soothesayers. I will say that Republicans will be breaking out the champaigne and Democrats will be drinking Skoal Vodka to drown their sorrows.

Gotta wonder why you think the Republicans will break out the champagne.

Forum List

Back