Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

......the big one--the MSM is fake news/are jackasses and not fair

=Tlaib calls the POTUS a '''MFucker''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......this shows EXTREME hate ..Trump did NOT show hate and DEFINITELY did not show racism in his tweets to these hypocrite leftists
---the MSM doesn't call her a RACIST/bigot/hater....MSM doesn't make it a negative/etc
..no call for a vote to condemn her/etc

...what the Red Hen did was just as bad as racism,[ if not worse ] but the MSM/etc did not call them racist/haters/etc
......Trump is showing great RESTRAINT in not really calling them out for THEIR hatred/unjustified ATTACKS/etc

..Trump is right--the MSM are fake/enemy of the people/jackasses/etc
THEY are the haters/racists/jackasses

Hey motherfucker, she called that motherfucker trump and motherfucker over two years ago and you motherfucker bitched about then. She offered an apology for using the term motherfucker and your motherfuckers were still unhappy. Since then that motherfucker trump has just continued to be the same motherfucker only more of a racist motherfucker.

Stupid motherfucker.
Rashida Taliban is not a motherfucker. She is a cocksucker and perhaps a cuntlapper too. Ask mullah omar about that.

NOT mofo, dofo.
View attachment 270051

%2521%2BTrump.jpg

CaDwN5zWQAE-qvW.jpg

ivanka-childhood-3.jpg

View attachment 270052

donald-ivanka-harley-104969172.jpg
You know these were all posed and taken by a professional photographer don't you?

......the big one--the MSM is fake news/are jackasses and not fair

=Tlaib calls the POTUS a '''MFucker''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......this shows EXTREME hate ..Trump did NOT show hate and DEFINITELY did not show racism in his tweets to these hypocrite leftists
---the MSM doesn't call her a RACIST/bigot/hater....MSM doesn't make it a negative/etc
..no call for a vote to condemn her/etc

...what the Red Hen did was just as bad as racism,[ if not worse ] but the MSM/etc did not call them racist/haters/etc
......Trump is showing great RESTRAINT in not really calling them out for THEIR hatred/unjustified ATTACKS/etc

..Trump is right--the MSM are fake/enemy of the people/jackasses/etc
THEY are the haters/racists/jackasses

Hey motherfucker, she called that motherfucker trump and motherfucker over two years ago and you motherfucker bitched about then. She offered an apology for using the term motherfucker and your motherfuckers were still unhappy. Since then that motherfucker trump has just continued to be the same motherfucker only more of a racist motherfucker.

Stupid motherfucker.
1. Trump is not a racist--plain and simple
2. , SHE is the racist hater --with apology or not

Trolls are not defined by harshness
I have mischarcterized nothing

I ditched nothing

I proved you wrong and absolutely wrong and with absolute facts.

You know this true

But continue to lie proving what you are
Not even close... I and many others read Trumps tweet as racist and I explained why. You and many others don’t see it as racist and you explained why. There was no absolute proof from either side, just a sharing of perspectives. This is why your fake victory is a joke and a display of your trolling. You ditched the conversation when you avoided answering my many questions and resorted to what now is probably over a dozen posts of you calling me a liar and repeating your idiotic victory speech. What you’ve been doing fits the definition of trolling which I’ll post below... now go to bed. You’re done

——

You read nothing as racist you lied about it being racist
You have no way of knowing my perspective and you don’t seem interested in listening, you’re just gonna pass judgement that I’m lying because I hate Trump, which isn’t even true. You’re gonna ignore the fact that Trumps friends like The Mooch who spends most his time on cable news defending Trump, has come out and called the comments racist. So no it’s not a made up lie by Trump haters. There is a real perspective out there that believes what trumps said was wrong and racist. You should close your mouth more and open your ears. You don’t have to agree but perhaps you can learn something about how others think
Facts do not change with perspective

The facts prove without question it was not racist.

People tried that same stunt with the fiasco over the Covington Catholic kids

The facts proved them wrong as well

There is no perspective seeing his tweet as racist just as there is no perspective seeing the earth as flat.

You sir are a disgusting liar when you call it racist and that has been proven
You are literally trolling again. I just explained AGAIN why I see it as racist. It’s not a lie and it’s not made up, it is real and it is explained. But go ahead and keep trolling. I stopped taking you seriously pages ago.

And of course what you "see" is the only correct explanation.
Sorry, no.

Sorry, no.

Not even close... I and many others read Trumps tweet as racist and I explained why. You and many others don’t see it as racist and you explained why. There was no absolute proof from either side, just a sharing of perspectives. This is why your fake victory is a joke and a display of your trolling. You ditched the conversation when you avoided answering my many questions and resorted to what now is probably over a dozen posts of you calling me a liar and repeating your idiotic victory speech. What you’ve been doing fits the definition of trolling which I’ll post below... now go to bed. You’re done

——

You read nothing as racist you lied about it being racist
You have no way of knowing my perspective and you don’t seem interested in listening, you’re just gonna pass judgement that I’m lying because I hate Trump, which isn’t even true. You’re gonna ignore the fact that Trumps friends like The Mooch who spends most his time on cable news defending Trump, has come out and called the comments racist. So no it’s not a made up lie by Trump haters. There is a real perspective out there that believes what trumps said was wrong and racist. You should close your mouth more and open your ears. You don’t have to agree but perhaps you can learn something about how others think

There is no perspective seeing his tweet as racist just as there is no perspective seeing the earth as flat.

You are literally trolling again. I just explained AGAIN why I see it as racist. It’s not a lie and it’s not made up, it is real and it is explained. But go ahead and keep trolling. I stopped taking you seriously pages ago.

Sorry, no.
What I see is what I see and I present my arguments based on that. I never claimed it to be universal truth or absolutely correct. Of course I view it as correct but I’m also engaging in discussion about it. Am I not allowed to express my opinions to make a point?

Sorry, no.
What I see is what I see and I present my arguments based on that. I never claimed it to be universal truth or absolutely correct. Of course I view it as correct but I’m also engaging in discussion about it. Am I not allowed to express my opinions to make a point?

Of course you are, but to pretend your opinion is better or more "true" than anyone else's in this scenario is simply an untenable position.

Sorry, no.

Of course you are, but to pretend your opinion is better or more "true" than anyone else's in this scenario is simply an untenable position.
How am I pretending to do that? When did I say my POV was more true. Of course I believe it is but don’t we all? I never proclaimed my truth as more valid than anybody elses

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.

Well actually he is one and Ivana, Marla and Melania can all testify to that...

Yes, people need to roll with the punches and not give a damn what nutters think...

Forum List

Back