TJ Sotomayor: Another Trayvon "Niggly Bear" Shot and Killed by a White Woman

TJ is a black youtube broadcaster who often criticizes black women for their hate and he doesn't let this Trayvon be the victim. This Trayvon broke into a woman's house and didn't make it out without getting shot and dying in the hospital. His family is outraged that she took matters into her own hands after her house had been robbed time and time again.

"How he goin to get his stuff?"

Work? McDonald is.... STILL hiring....
Well, he could sell his home made gold grill that he most likely fashioned out of stolen jewelry to prove to his niggaz that he be a thug gangsta.

However, there are not enough details released to indicate that it was a robbery attempt to get money to buy clothes. He could have merely been planning to rape and murder her.

Gee...

... is "Niggly Bear"...

... PC?

I don't question Sotomayor's use of it. He's black and that's what black people hate coming from their own. They might call him a disgrace to his race or something for defending a white woman.

Sgt. Striker wrote: They might call him a disgrace to his race..

I'll bet his boomerang won't come back either.
Boomerang_Throwing_Cairns.jpg

I have to admit, I was afraid of posting the video in the opening post considering the language used by Sotomayor. But you have to appreciate his personality and opinions.

Forum List

Back