Tit For Tat

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Here's a curious tale that you're not likely to see in the Richmond Times-Dispatch or other Media General outlet.

Diane Cantor, a veteran finance industry official and wife of GOP Congressional wunderkind Eric Cantor, is an executive of a bank that got a $267 million federal bailout even though conservative Cantor has at times publicly opposed the federal bailout program.[/QUOTE]

Let's see how many more come out. I guess there are just as many liars and cheats on the right?:lol:

Bacon's Rebellion: Did Eric Cantor Know that Diane's Bank Got a Federal Bailout?

As Lewis Black said, Eric Cantor looks like the manager of the asshole store.

Here's a curious tale that you're not likely to see in the Richmond Times-Dispatch or other Media General outlet.

Diane Cantor, a veteran finance industry official and wife of GOP Congressional wunderkind Eric Cantor, is an executive of a bank that got a $267 million federal bailout even though conservative Cantor has at times publicly opposed the federal bailout program.[/QUOTE]

Let's see how many more come out. I guess there are just as many liars and cheats on the right?:lol:

Bacon's Rebellion: Did Eric Cantor Know that Diane's Bank Got a Federal Bailout?

Whats you point ?? Does she OWN THE BANK?....does she HAVE FULL CONTROL of the bank or its actions ?
Do you actually have a point ?:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Whats you point ?? Does she OWN THE BANK?....does she HAVE FULL CONTROL of the bank or its actions ?
Do you actually have a point ?:cuckoo:

Apparently you have irony poor blood.

Cantor is complaining about bailout money for the bank his wife works for. Without the bailout money his wife loses her job.

Forum List

Back