Tis teh ghost Cheetah!

What'd she say? She's one of the said crazy spammers I usually ignore.

Seriously, come up with another word. We are not spamming. You are trolling, but we are not spamming. :cuckoo:

Truth hurts huh sweetie.

Again, you're a joke, and like I told your troll/spammer, drive by double, the whole forum can see it, hence why the mods tore you wastes of bandwidth to pieces in the "What happened to this place thread":lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Take your PMS, stalking, or whatever else it is that keeps compelling you to troll my threads outta here, you're just......dead space.:lol::lol::lol:

Pwned annnnnd now back to iggy.:cool:

Keep it up pal. Before you know it you will be a legend in your own coffee break!

LOL random but ok, and yea.

I can go into detail, and honestly tell you how each happened.....but I digress, all that'll do is just cause a shit storm.

Interesting..

Although, usually, if you have to make the declaration that you won in order for others to know, you usually didn't win.

Kind of like having to tell someone what you said was funny so they know to laugh...

You WOULD be right, but in order to maintain my usual rule of "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS" I'm tryna ignore their laughable posts where they try to claim they pwned me:)lol:), and this is the quickest, easiest way to.

I know of 5 people on your list who would not claim to "pwn" you. And neither are they spammers or trolls. You may disagree with them, but dismissing them as trolls, spammers, or people that you have "pwned" and since put on ignore is more a reflection on you than them.

Forum List

Back