Tis teh ghost Cheetah!

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Cool:
elusivesaharancheetahcapturedinphotos

Jeanna Bryner – Fri Dec 24, 8:45 am ET

An elusive Saharan cheetah recently came into the spotlight in Niger, Africa, where a hidden camera snapped photos of the ghostly cat, whose pale coat and emaciated appearance distinguish it from other cheetahs.

In one of the images the sleek, light-colored cat with small spots on its coat and a small head is turning in the direction of the camera, its eyes aglow.

Elusive Saharan Cheetah Captured in Photos - Yahoo! News

Cool:

An elusive Saharan cheetah recently came into the spotlight in Niger, Africa, where a hidden camera snapped photos of the ghostly cat, whose pale coat and emaciated appearance distinguish it from other cheetahs.

In one of the images the sleek, light-colored cat with small spots on its coat and a small head is turning in the direction of the camera, its eyes aglow.

Who decided you "pwned" the users in your list?

You?

Cool:

You?

LOL random but ok, and yea.

I can go into detail, and honestly tell you how each happened.....but I digress, all that'll do is just cause a shit storm.

I'll rep you if you put my name in your list.

But you have to guess if it's pos or neg. :eusa_whistle:

Cool:

You?

I can go into detail, and honestly tell you how each happened.....but I digress, all that'll do is just cause a shit storm.

Interesting..

Although, usually, if you have to make the declaration that you won in order for others to know, you usually didn't win.

Kind of like having to tell someone what you said was funny so they know to laugh...

You?

Interesting..

Although, usually, if you have to make the declaration that you won in order for others to know, you usually didn't win.

Kind of like having to tell someone what you said was funny so they know to laugh...

You WOULD be right, but in order to maintain my usual rule of "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS" I'm tryna ignore their laughable posts where they try to claim they pwned me:)lol:), and this is the quickest, easiest way to.

Interesting..

You WOULD be right, but in order to maintain my usual rule of "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS" I'm tryna ignore their laughable posts where they try to claim they pwned me:)lol:), and this is the quickest, easiest way to.

I don't think any of us claimed to have pwned you. You and my friend's thirteen year old brother are the only ones who I know that use pwned on a regular basis.

Interesting..

I don't think any of us claimed to have pwned you. You and my friend's thirteen year old brother are the only ones who I know that use pwned on a regular basis.

OH SNAP!!!!
Oh-Snap-the-daily-show-9352783-152-184.gif

OH SNAP!!!!

What'd she say? She's one of the said crazy spammers I usually ignore.

OH SNAP!!!!

What'd she say? She's one of the said crazy spammers I usually ignore.

Seriously, come up with another word. We are not spamming. You are trolling, but we are not spamming. :cuckoo:

Truth hurts huh sweetie.

Again, you're a joke, and like I told your troll/spammer, drive by double, the whole forum can see it, hence why the mods tore you wastes of bandwidth to pieces in the "What happened to this place thread":lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Take your PMS, stalking, or whatever else it is that keeps compelling you to troll my threads outta here, you're just......dead space.:lol::lol::lol:

Pwned annnnnd now back to iggy.:cool:

I also love how no oven even bothered to comment on.....or probably even read the cool article I posted......sigh- spammers..........yall welcome anyway.........
it was an interesting story, but they are right, when you either put someones name or their words in your sig, you show how much THEY got under YOUR skin

take my advice and keep your sig limited to descriptions of yourself

Anyone else here notice how "Luissa" can't help but follow, comment, and troll/spam my posts...........:eek:

-SIGH-

Looks like I got yet another crazy cyber stalker, just like Starkey..........ugh...........:cuckoo::sad:

I also love how no oven even bothered to comment on.....or probably even read the cool article I posted......sigh- spammers..........yall welcome anyway.........
it was an interesting story, but they are right, when you either put someones name or their words in your sig, you show how much THEY got under YOUR skin

Thanks, and input appreciated, but I'm good.

As I said, my cyber stalker, troll spammers make post after post crazily claiming that they "pwned me":cuckoo::lol:

Rather than lower myself like that in return, this seems easier, quicker, less flaming.

So yea.

Anyone else here notice how "Luissa" can't help but follow, comment, and troll/spam my posts...........:eek:

-SIGH-

Looks like I got yet another crazy cyber stalker, just like Starkey..........ugh...........:cuckoo::sad:
well, maybe Luissa likes you
and she wants to get to know you better

Thanks, and input appreciated, but I'm good.

As I said, my cyber stalker, troll spammers make post after post crazily claiming that they "pwned me":cuckoo::lol:

Rather than lower myself like that in return, this seems easier, quicker, less flaming.

So yea.

:bow2:

Forum List

Back