Tired of Zimmermanns bloody head

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
give it a freaking break already ALREADY

tens ofthousands of homicides in the USA each year

what makes thisone so important????????????????

would somebody explain what makes this particular case so godamned importamnt?????????????????/n

an unfotunate incicent that got out of hand between 2 young testosterone fuled males.

too bad - but hardly front-page stuff.................

It's called a let's bitch about guns opportunity.

OK. Why don't we try to figure out why America has so many killings by gunshot. We are in a class by ourselves as far as developed countries go.

Why the hell is that?

The fact that he shot an unarmed teenager might have something to do with it.

It is well established among thousands of years of common law from Rome to England and finally America that if you are assaulted in any manner and you have no clue of the ends the assailant is willing to achieve then deadly force is authorized. Read John Lockes Chapter in his second treatise "Of The State of War."

It is well established among thousands of years of common law from Rome to England and finally America that if you are assaulted in any manner and you have no clue of the ends the assailant is willing to achieve then deadly force is authorized. Read John Lockes Chapter in his second treatise "Of The State of War."

Let's see now....Martin hit Zimmerman upside the head, knocking him to the ground. But that wasn't enough to satisfy the punk. He then sat on Zimmerman and relentlessly pummeled him. Zimmerman had already suffered what most people would consider substantial injuries. The only relevant LEGAL question is this: at the precise moment that Zimmerman shot Martin, did he have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. Based on the evidence, I am convinced that Zimmerman reasonably feared he would be seriously injured if he did not use deadly force to stop the attack.

No one knows what would have happened if Zimmerman had not ended the attack when he did; however, there is a reasonable basis to conclude that Martin would have gravely injured or killed him.

A question for Martin's defenders: how many more blows was Zimmerman supposed to take before he ended the attack the only way he could?

If I were in the same situation, I would have done the same thing.

Trayvon NO_LIMIT_NIGGA Martin is dead and that is a good thing compared to the alternatives.

Screw the racist punk.

It's a free pass to a new 50 inch flat screen.

Let's see now....Martin hit Zimmerman upside the head, knocking him to the ground. But that wasn't enough to satisfy the punk. He then sat on Zimmerman and relentlessly pummeled him. Zimmerman had already suffered what most people would consider substantial injuries. The only relevant LEGAL question is this: at the precise moment that Zimmerman shot Martin, did he have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. Based on the evidence, I am convinced that Zimmerman reasonably feared he would be seriously injured if he did not use deadly force to stop the attack.

No one knows what would have happened if Zimmerman had not ended the attack when he did; however, there is a reasonable basis to conclude that Martin would have gravely injured or killed him.

A question for Martin's defenders: how many more blows was Zimmerman supposed to take before he ended the attack the only way he could?

If I were in the same situation, I would have done the same thing.

Trayvon NO_LIMIT_NIGGA Martin is dead and that is a good thing compared to the alternatives.

Screw the racist punk.

And you failed to see why I have taken your position on the merits because .... .... .... ?

Forum List

Back