Tired of the DOUBLE STANDARD between Republican & Democrats

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Imagine the same comment that Barack Obama made about the Gates/Crowley incident only put those exact words coming out of G.W. Bush's mouth. The fury & media coverage in this country would be unbelievable & would still be on-going.

Imagine G.W Bush calling for Americans to report their neighbors via a White House web-site regarding the "fishy comments" they are making about one of his proposals, as Barack Obama has just done. There would be immediate calls for impeachment right now.

Imagine any Republican leader of the House of Representatives--saying that angry protestors at these town hall meetings are carrying Swastika's. Imagine the media free-for-all & continal demands that they resign. Nancy Pelosi says it & it's O.k.

Now imagine the RNC putting out a paid advertisement ATTACKING American tax--paying citizens of this country who are at these town hall meetings--over their anger about this congress & administrations big spending habits--& the signing off of these massive spending bills without reading them first--who are truly concerned about what is going to happen to health care-calling them right wing extremists-& referring to them as a MOB. The DNC does it & it's perfectly O.K.

What have you OBAMA voters done to this country? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Yeah I saw that. Obama has called out the "sheepeople" to intimidate elderly & other American tax-paying citizens--stating "We will PUNCH back twice as HARD" over his proposed health care bill. Obama is basically inciting RIOTS across this country & pitting Americans against Americans. Obama has again "turned up the volumn."

But he's not going to intimidate me--I am going to my representatives town hall meeting. If someone starts swinging at me--I will be swinging back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back