Tired of Romney and Obama Attack Ads

IBelieveInUS

Rookie
Aug 3, 2012
Recently, I saw some of the attack campaigns that both presidential candidates were running on television against each other. This type of ad aims convince the public of who is less qualified. I find this method of persuasion because there is an endless number of people in the USA who are not qualified to be in government. What I want to know is which candidate is more qualified to run our country.

Last edited:
Which is exactly what I'm frustrated with. Politics are beginning to resemble the typical gossip found in People Magazine.

Recently, I saw some of the attack campaigns that both presidential candidates were running on television against each other. This type of ad aims convince the public of who is less qualified. I find this method of persuasion because there is an endless number of people in the USA who are not qualified to be in government. What I want to know is which candidate is more qualified to run our country.

Obviously that is President Obama. He's been President for nearly four years; rammed through a program that many before him failed at doing, has been a good President; not great, wants to build the middle class instead of reliance on "trickle down". No contest.

Forum List

Back