Tired of going to the polls pinching my nose...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is nothing that the 2 major parties (the so-called establishment) want more than to divide the electorate so that while we're busy fighting one another, the power remains in their hands to ultimately benefit their unethical selves.

This November I will.....most likely.....be given the choice to vote for the next 4 years for either a clown or a self-centered, corrupt democrat.....In my long life, I have seldom been enthusiastic about whom I was voting for...and this year will not be different.

There is nothing that the 2 major parties (the so-called establishment) want more than to divide the electorate so that while we're busy fighting one another, the power remains in their hands to ultimately benefit their unethical selves.

This November I will.....most likely.....be given the choice to vote for the next 4 years for either a clown or a self-centered, corrupt democrat.....In my long life, I have seldom been enthusiastic about whom I was voting for...and this year will not be different.

Cast the only vote that matters, third party. Voting between Tweedledee and Tweedledum isn't making a choice. It's supporting a team

th

Cast the only vote that matters, third party. Voting between Tweedledee and Tweedledum isn't making a choice. It's supporting a team

A third-party vote at this stage of the game only benefits one of the two dominant parties. Period.

A third-party vote at this stage of the game only benefits one of the two dominant parties. Period.

You have to grasp what voting for Tweedledum and Tweedledee means.

As unhappy people are with Tweedledum and Tweedledee, they keep saying we have to vote for one because third party can't win. Perot showed how far third party can go. And it's a self fulfilling prophesy, you don't vote third party because they can't win, which is why they can't win. Think about it.

Try not voting instead. That's what I do. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right.

Don't do that.

When you vote for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for EVIL!!! Hello?

Don't do that.

This lesser of two evils strategy has given us Bush and Obama and whoever comes next. It's given us gutter politics as each side tries to sling more mud than the other.

Voting third party is throwing your vote away on a propellerhead.

"I can't vote for evil, so I'll vote for a retarded lunatic instead!"

IMO, the most important issue of this election is to remove the Democrats from power. I will vote for whoever ends up the opposition candidate.

I have mixed feelings on this one. I hate both parties, and will vote for a 3rd party if there is a decent candidate. On the other hand, continuing to vote for the lesser douche perpetuates the mess we have and it will continue to get worse.

Forum List

Back