Tired but still want to protest something? Join the Stop Global Warming Virtual March

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
THE STOP GLOBAL WARMING VIRTUAL MARCH ON WASHINGTON is a bi-partisan effort to bring all Americans together in one place, proving there is a vast consensus among Americans that global warming is here now and it is time for our country to start addressing it. With the support of leading scientists, political and religious leaders, prominent Americans and concerned citizens, the Virtual March on Washington will move across the United States via the Internet from one town to the next, showing the evidence of global warming's alarming progress, and highlighting real people's concerns and real solutions along the way.

Through our interactive map, you can track the progress of the March in real time as more people join, see the path on which we're traveling together widen, and read the stories from March stops across the country. We will march to Indianapolis and visit the Indy Racing League where all of the racecars will soon be converted to run on biofuels; in Colorado, where an elementary school is purchasing 100% of its electricity from wind power (saving 420,000 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere per year); and to New York City to visit the ground-breaking green rebuilding of the World Trade Towers; amongst many more destinations.

http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/campaigns/sgw/about_the_march/

GotZoom said:
I would join but I am in the middle of my virtual Tour De France race.

banplz.gif

-=d=- said:
No, you offended me by bringing up 'race'. What's race got to do, got to do with it? :poop:

Ok....I see.

I was worried that it was because I said would and middle in the same sentence.

I was offended by your use of the word "de", which is only three letters short of the word "deist". Religious rantings like these are blurring the lines between church and state.

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

;)

Forum List

Back