Tips on an Australia trip?

yazi

May 21, 2014
I am planning a trip to Australia in the near future to visit my brother and its my first tour of Australia i am not well aware of these that's why i want to some tips..

Stay away from Sydney. Its a shit hole, and its hard to find someone who speaks English.

i thought it was pretty - granted i didn't get to spend much time there. the botanical garden was nice, although my wife got tired of me telling her that botany bay was the name of khan's ship while we were there.

Adelaide is even better! Though I must say, Albert Park during the F1 race week is a very fun place to be!

Stay away from Sydney. Its a shit hole, and its hard to find someone who speaks English.

i thought it was pretty - granted i didn't get to spend much time there. the botanical garden was nice, although my wife got tired of me telling her that botany bay was the name of khan's ship while we were there.

Melbourne is a lot better! :)

someone explained the two cities to me like this - melbourne is L.A. and sydney is NY.

i didn't care much for melbourne, but then we didn't get to spend a lot of time there either. mostly just a jumping off point for the great ocean road.

i do have a really cool picture though of two parrots just hanging out on a hand rail - a lot like we'd see pigeons do here.

You should have checked out the Eureka Skydeck. Great views to be had:

1391599374_ONO_8484%20sml.jpg

The stuff you can easily see likely won't kill you. The stuff you can't usually will.

Don't miss Walkabout Creek in the Northern Territory

I disagree. There is lots to do in Sydney...tour the opera house, check out the beaches, walk around and experience the sights and sounds. Just be careful when stepping off a curb...they drive on the left side of the road down there.

Tip on your trip to Austrailia...

Don't ask how to get to Vienna. You are in Austrailia not Austria

New Topics

Forum List

Back